The Combat Jack Show Thread

I can't relate, but talking to men, this is an issue. Joe is the wrong one to say it, but maybe he doesn't care at this point because it is what it is with him.

A lot of women feel they can put their hands on you when they get upset, but men aren't supposed to hit women.

I stayed away from women like that, some men like that sort of drama and Joe has said as much. So I always looked at the men as part of the blame, because you picked them.

Why is it taking so long for people to realize this about Adam? He would turn Joe Rogan in a minute and never look back if he could.

Tax had a good response to Adam's question.

Why is it taking so long for people to realize this about Adam? He would turn Joe Rogan in a minute and never look back if he could.

Tax had a good response to Adam's question.

Me and you been calling out Meth Head Adam22 for the longest. These so called “gangstas” and gang members running to this dude and letting him use them is FUNNY as hell to me. Those same dudes will kill each other on behalf of the neighborhood.

This the only time I agree with Tax

They let them them white boys do them any kind of way.

White publications would never let a black man infiltrate or make him feel as though he has a major or meaningful voice in their space. He is always aware that he’s a visitor. But these black dudes literally let cats like Adam infiltrate and dictate services. It’s laughable

Last edited:
The man let's his wife get her back blwon out for money and going viral. If he's welling to have dysfunction in his own home it's nothing off the table with him.

Not even sure it's legal for the Universe to have sexy red and 3000 on the same show. She actually seem cool though. Also don't know how I missed Rico Wade passed, ****** me up.

I wanted to see this until I saw her on it. Won’t watch it.
I was hesitant too but I’m glad that I watched, I was far more turned off by the comedian that they had on there. I’m glad sexy red was on there because they were talking about a historical hip hop moment that she was unaware of and she wasn’t afraid to ask about it.

Ice and this rap album conversation :rofl:

Got Freeze heated. I don't like yelling :lol:

He might regret revealing he graduated high school in 2001. He tried to get them with name some other albums.

Video shows had been on since the late 80's(Ralph, Yo, Rap City). Ice was like well I grew up on video shows. :rofl: Nah mutha****a we did too, we just watched those video shows and went outside and hung in the neighborhood. That's the key part I know he's missing. Our peers also played a part in what we were listening too. I was introduced to Pac. Scarface. Because someone from the crew could buy it and share. He had nobody to play Da Infamous. He didn't walk down the block and hear Shook Ones rattling from someones car. What's that?

I have no issue with him liking Cash Money or No Limit, because they had their run and you couldn't avoid it. But the issue he doesn't seem to get is the gap that's missing to what he's heard. We watched Boyz, Menace along with New Jack and Juice. So why wouldn't we listen to MC Eiht or DJ Quik? It's just like how Melissa is missing a lot of **** growing up with a white mother in Canada.

And people don't seem to notice that the location **** wasn't as prominent as people not from the north make it seem. That's rappers beef with the radio, that isn't the people. When you're a kid you aren't paying attention to that. The Lox and Wu would have never gotten a run, State Island, Yonkers? All the rappers from Long Island? You might as well have been from Compton. I still don't know where Kwame is from. A lot of rappers didn't identify with anywhere. I remember thinking Cypress Hill were from Philly.

joe def has a nyc bias

it’s not even debatable

he still trying to get us to like 40 year old drill rapper fivio or as I call him forty fivio

joe tried to gate keep lil waynes lyrical ability when he (joe) was still active and many other examples

He might regret revealing he graduated high school in 2001. He tried to get them with name some other albums.

Video shows had been on since the late 80's(Ralph, Yo, Rap City). Ice was like well I grew up on video shows. :rofl: Nah mutha****a we did too, we just watched those video shows and went outside and hung in the neighborhood. That's the key part I know he's missing. Our peers also played a part in what we were listening too. I was introduced to Pac. Scarface. Because someone from the crew could buy it and share. He had nobody to play Da Infamous. He didn't walk down the block and hear Shook Ones rattling from someones car. What's that?

I have no issue with him liking Cash Money or No Limit, because they had their run and you couldn't avoid it. But the issue he doesn't seem to get is the gap that's missing to what he's heard. We watched Boyz, Menace along with New Jack and Juice. So why wouldn't we listen to MC Eiht or DJ Quik? It's just like how Melissa is missing a lot of **** growing up with a white mother in Canada.

And people don't seem to notice that the location **** wasn't as prominent as people not from the north make it seem. That's rappers beef with the radio, that isn't the people. When you're a kid you aren't paying attention to that. The Lox and Wu would have never gotten a run, State Island, Yonkers? All the rappers from Long Island? You might as well have been from Compton. I still don't know where Kwame is from. A lot of rappers didn't identify with anywhere. I remember thinking Cypress Hill were from Philly.

I thought Cypress Hill was from NY cuz it was tall buildings in that video and the song was in Juice :lol:

Everyone has a level of regional bias, especially if you came up in a time when music wasn’t as homogenized as it is today.

I really think Ice just likes to start the NY bias discussion to highlight himself as some eclectic rap listener. He tried to frame it as NY bias preventing someone from creating a list of great albums from regions outside of NY. Id personally be insulted if someone implied that my bias for my community prevents me from appreciating and respecting art from another time zone.

But like I said, he just does that so he can tell about how he copped Mia X’s debut. He trying to defend his younger self still.

You wasn't the only kid Bout It Boit It

1720986537122.png

Back
Top Bottom