The Combat Jack Show Thread

Why Flip look like he wearing one of thm fake bald heads :lol:

1721102388375.png

I'll never forget how he grew his hair out looking crazy to try and get a transplant, just to get rejected :rofl:

It just seems like that should be a important question you ask, before you spend months growing what little hair you have left. You should know you need a lot more than a little receding hairline help.

Champ went to the bodega and brought some cigars to test it out.

And then went to the Apple Store and tried to charge $40,000+ worth of stuff :rofl: Yeah, that's not going to raise eyebrows or cause a bank to call.

It's a good thing a lot of these criminals are stupid.

Ain’t nothing worse than being a terrible criminal. Like what was the point of being in the streets and still couldn’t get no money:lol:

Miseducation is a great album.

It’s overrated because most of us are picking 50 other Hip Hop albums we are listening to before the Miseducation.

It’s also not a Hip Hop album.

Missy has this problem too. She’s not a rapper or a singer.

The Love Below sucked and that **** isn’t Hip Hop either.

You know some of us listen to R&B right? I can tell you never listened to people like George Clinton, Chic, etc.

We (or at least me) don’t put Lauryn’s album in that category

I don’t understand how some of y’all dudes listen to rap allllll day. There are other genres of black music.

You know some of us listen to R&B right? I can tell you never listened to people like George Clinton, Chic, etc.

We (or at least me) don’t put Lauryn’s album in that category

I don’t understand how some of y’all dudes listen to rap allllll day. There are other genres of black music.

I live in the R&B thread, I’ve been listening to Deborah Cox, Kiana Lede and Kelly Price nonstop the last two weeks. I don’t put those albums in the same class.

She also doesn’t have a Hip Hop album. Her album sounds nothing like Lil Kim, MC Lyte or Remy Ma album.

I’d call that album Pop before I’d call it Hip Hop or R&B.

Pop is all genres, it’s POPular music.

Drake does all that mediocre rapping and singing but it’s pop music.

She has some catchy pop records on there but it’s of substance so we act like calling it Pop is disrespectful.

Pop is all genres, it’s POPular music.

Drake does all that mediocre rapping and singing but it’s pop music.

She has some catchy pop records on there but it’s of substance so we act like calling it Pop is disrespectful.

Nah, nah. We can't just say because something sells a lot and it wins awards it's unde the pop genre. Pop has a specific formula and target audience. Literally nobody calls that album a Pop album.

Nah, nah. We can't just say because something sells a lot and it wins awards it's unde lr the pop genres. Pop has a specific formula and target audience.

I agree, it’s got too much soul to be pop. I don’t like calling it pop but I’d call it that over hip hop or R&B.

Not everything gotta have a label or be boxed in. It’s neither but I hate seeing it called a top 50 hip hop album.

I agree, it’s got too much soul to be pop. I don’t like calling it pop but I’d call it that over hip hop or R&B.

Not everything gotta have a label or be boxed in. It’s neither but I hate seeing it called a top 50 hip hop album.

It's a R&B/Hip Hop album.

Lost Ones, Doo Wop, Final Hour, Superstar are hip hop songs. Ex-Factor, When It Hurts, Nothing Matters, Tell Him are R&B songs.

Kinda funny seeing Mal go from too cool for everything to a goofy attention *****. Checks must have dropped drastically.
It’s Going from co host/guest star to the lead of your own thing…He just can’t show up and do whatever anymore and let Budden create the content and buzz, it’s his job now but he sucks at it or looks likes he trying too hard ironically :lol:

Everybody not meant to be a front man

Last edited:
mal was “supporting” trump on the jbp

whether if it’s true or not it’s a bad look

trump must’ve did a favor for one of his brothers or something

Mal had some ways. I think he was afraid to give his opinion on a lot of subjects, but now he has no choice, because he has to hold up his end and can't hide behind the content being centered around Joe.

🤷‍♂️

Sort of wild. This is some Haitian ****. Some old school Jamaicans are into it.

Math should have just stayed out of the Champ situation and let karma take care of it, instead of running to gloat. Much less bringing Esso, Lispy, Ghost and Hynaken in it.

He posted Champs text to him yesterday

For all Joe's faults, the wild thing is he really only praises her and wants an album. These artists stay taking small clips out of context. I'd just let her be at this point.

cardi frustrated she can’t get a decent album together

more than anything tho she’s prolly also annoyed joe is using his platform to force an album outta her on some selfish type ish

joe did the same with other things but either way cardi can’t catch a stride and her element of surprise left years ago

these new chicks ran h0e babble into the ground

Back
Top Bottom