The Combat Jack Show Thread

Flip is mad weird with M4. That Flo Rida story was mad weird.

It's like some high school I like you ****, but I'm going to act like your bestie to try to get in.

and Joe is talking about M4 going to a dudes crib. When he's moving chicks in with his "alleged" history.

I wonder how much Joe got for the Dark Matter advertisements

That politics discussion is cringe. You should watch the news or read a ****in legitimate source instead of following ******* memes and tweets for information and then repeat the ****. :smh: **** was worse than their sports takes.

getting suspended from a job with damn near no rules is crazy as hell

People talk about Joe, but Flip seems to **** up a lot of opportunities.

When he was talking about Kaffeine I was thinking, damn, you ****** that up too? At least he has some self-awareness, but damn Flip could be bigger if he could commit to one thing and follow through.

I wonder how much Joe got for the Dark Matter advertisements

That politics discussion is cringe. You should watch the news or read a ****in legitimate source instead of following ****ing memes and tweets for information and then repeat the ****. :smh: **** was worse than their sports takes.
:lol: Saw them kicking it off with Politics and sports and went ahead and passed on this one.

I sort of see why Joe was upset at Def Jam

:rofl:

You don't do a video for this, you do a remix for LL and his artist trying to get them hot.

Focus was always better than Fire to me

That beat was hard. There's a few instances of Joe getting his legs swept, came across one of dude making a call to take Joe off a track with Mariah and Jlo.

People talk about Joe, but Flip seems to **** up a lot of opportunities.

When he was talking about Kaffeine I was thinking, damn, you ****ed that up too? At least he has some self-awareness, but damn Flip could be bigger if he could commit to one thing and follow through.

he’s one of those habitual business starters

Back
Top Bottom