The Combat Jack Show Thread

Right chicks name is star brim..lol like how easy does it need to be. Everything they needed was on her podcast, I'm pretty sure she admits to most of the crimes they are pushing on her.

These criminals literally tell on themselves all day. All the need to do is play back her own damn podcast where she mentions slashing people in the face, all for clout.

Why are people so comfortable posting things online about themselves? Literally anybody can watch your moves.

Uneducated and people too street to understand technology.

First you have informants and people seeking deals from their own situations in your organization. Top that off to you going Live, that's recordable. It doesn't just disappear. They treat it like Facetime.

It's odd to me how with increased technology criminals have become less technology intuitive.

Because it's there doesn't mean you have to use it, and they really still need to use phones just like The Wire

Don't wish jail on anybody but that Star Brim chick was asking for it. She was loud as ****. I ain't even keep up with her that much but when I did see lil clips of her it always some over the top super gangsta b**** type of ****.

Living in NYC there's really this weird "open secret" to crime. Like it's known in the hood, but that comfort level makes them think they can display that elsewhere for some reason.

Living in NYC there's really this weird "open secret" to crime. Like it's known in the hood, but that comfort level makes them think they can display that elsewhere for some reason.

I don't know why. You got cameras everywhere, all types of hip hop police and police gang units in NY. LA dudes been dealing them gang injunctions forever. They don't even need proof. If you seen around certain people you in the gang.

I’ve noticed a trend over the past 6 years or so where a lot of cats up there in NYC are bangin heavy. Flags, jackin the set, etc.

I started seeing videos on YouTube a few years ago. Now with IG and all of these other platforms, you see it often as hell.

Like... fam, NYPD is still watching.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a trend over the past 6 years or so where a lot of cats up there in NYC are bangin heavy. Flags, jackin the set, etc.

I started seeing videos on YouTube a few years ago. Now with IG and all of these other platforms, you see it often as hell.

Like... fam, NYPD are still watching.
I remember watching hood 2 hood back in the day
And thinking it weird how nyc had bloods
Yo hood 2 hood was hilarious

I remember first hearing about NYC bloods in like 96 when the news started reported the face slashings on the train. The culture is strange to me, simply because it popped off during a time of East Coast vs. West Coast beef... but I’m not a gang member so I always just ignored it the best I could.

A16E2F14-5248-448D-84DD-77995707F5B5.jpeg

Joe really doesn't like Common. :lol:

and Khelani is corny. Being upset because they were talking about you. You made the song.

Hate to say it, boy do I hate to admit this ****... :smh:

Joe has a point though. They praise that chick all the time. Not a single expression of appreciation. Now that it’s things said in jest, she’s rallying her troops on that mental health stuff. :smh:

I hate when that sort of thing is conveniently weaponized.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom