Spitta always bouncing around...likes he's been down with 4-5 situations/clicks
laugh.gif

New no limit
Ym
TK
Dame Dash
360 on warners

The lil jokes he was making about flex was hilarious tho
Wasn't that affiliation with TK more of a joint venture?

*fart sound* Flex need some new bombs
roll.gif
not sure but they were funding the whole fly society t shirt thing back then and funding spitta some

that's why he started the whole jets thing when he stopped messing with them cause they had the copyright on it

The Joie Manda Episode

http://thecombatjackshow.com/network/audio/the-joie-manda-episode/

Combat Jack's words: "Dallas Penn, who used to be on this show, would say..." :nerd: :nerd:

I know some of yall don't like Dallas, but I think he's left a void. The show has been on a good run recently, mostly due in part to the guests. Premium Pete barely says anything, outside of random "cheah" here and there. They gotta add another person onto the show.

Last edited:
I know some of yall don't like Dallas, but I think he's left a void. The show has been on a good run recently, mostly due in part to the guests. Premium Pete barely says anything, outside of random "cheah" here and there. They gotta add another person onto the show.

Premium Pete is only able to discuss prison, drugs, fatherhood and kicks. He used to speak a lot more. I'm not sure what happen.

I would have liked for Dallas to be around for the Dame Dash episode, but that was really the only one.

Last edited:
i think Dallas left because there's really no money in podcasts and he just wasn't committed to the weekly grind..podcasts help you gain visibility for your other projects, and im assuming DP didn't see the big picture

I miss Dallas Penn...while he was sometimes annoying he did provide lols....

Dame is mad at combat jack now :lol:

Dame is corny. He's a grown man acting like a child with his rants.

Just like grown men aren't concerned about another mans bank account, they also get over stuff that happen ten years ago.

So he expects people just to tell just his side and not the opposing side :lol:

I hope Reggie airs him out.

cant listen right now but some cliffs of the episode?????

Honestly, the episode was a snoozer. Joie kept it real PC and didn't speak much on the stuff Dame called him out on. H did kinda admit having Spitta sign a 360. All that talk starts around the 48 min mark

Premium Pete is only able to discuss prison, drugs, fatherhood and kicks. He used to speak a lot more. I'm not sure what happen.

I would have liked for Dallas to be around for the Dame Dash episode, but that was really the only one.

I think Premium fed off Dallas more than anything. You know how Dallas would always incite some random BS that would get Pete going :lol:

i think Dallas left because there's really no money in podcasts and he just wasn't committed to the weekly grind..podcasts help you gain visibility for your other projects, and im assuming DP didn't see the big picture

Yep, I think this is exactly what it is. He would joke about it, but there's often truth in a joke.

Dame is corny. He's a grown man acting like a child with his rants.

Just like grown men aren't concerned about another mans bank account, they also get over stuff that happen ten years ago.

So he expects people just to tell just his side and not the opposing side :lol:

I hope Reggie airs him out.

If yall are unfamiliar with what Magic is talking about.

Via Dame's instagram w/ a pic of Combat, Joie, and Pete:

So disappointed in @combatjackshow for this lame interview but hearing this culture vulture lie was pretty funny they only spent 5 min of the whole interview addressing my concerns which was the only reason he was up there in the first place... Such a lame thing to do to your fans @combatjackshow hope you enjoyed our interview cause it won't ever happen again...your now a victim of a culture vulture...look how cool they look by the way...I'm done with this lame whoever has to work under him should be laughing at him in front of him....he deserves to be treated like a liar... He cant remember is to funny to me he had the nerve to say that with a straight face

But Combat has never been the dude to further beef at all. Sure, we all wanted Joie to get back at Dame and address the stuff he said, but both these guys have bridges they have to maintain. Right now Combat is on the come up with the show, no need to alienate future assets. Some people saying Combat is being exactly what Dame is talking about, but I disagree. It's a certain way you go about airing grievances and I think Dame is going about it the wrong way.

It's always been obvious Dallas wasn't in for the long haul. He wouldn't show up for a few weeks and when combat asked where he was he would just be like "I didn't feel like driving up here". He's also getting married soon so maybe his lady was puttin pressure in him. I'm just guessing I have no proof of that. I'm good with Just Blaze and Pete even though Pete doesn't offer much during the interviews he's cool when they're just shooting ****.

How long had Dallas been gone? I haven't listened to the show in about two months. Don't have the time like I used to. I still download the episodes but I haven't been able to listen.

it was pretty corny to have that super boring interview with joie

worst interview ever but I understand you can't have a slanderous interview without he other party being able to retort

I love Dame but dude really does need a reality check sometimes. Its funny that he would even get mad at Combat because the sow is dedicated to hip-hop culture etc. How can Combat now be expected to have a fair interview with someone like Joie....

I didn't even listen to the interview yet but if you guys are saying it aint worth my time I may just skip it.

Sad to see Dallas go but I can't front mytmouse76 mytmouse76 hit it on the head. Dallas was disappearing for weeks at a time. I didn't know what kinda relationship he had with Combat but dude literally would give the most BS reasonings ever about his absences. I know its either him or Pete that has the site with Bun-B yougottaeatthis.com so maybe he decided to focus on that a bit more.

it was pretty corny to have that super boring interview with joie

worst interview ever but I understand you can't have a slanderous interview without he other party being able to retort

Ie made that **** boring more than combat jack....dude couldn't recollect a past event to save his life :smh:

At least I kno why Flex came to his defense that hard. Him & joie got some real history.... Still can't stand Flex though

Yeah, it was boring, but it did explain Flex and his relationship. Plus him and Pete know each other.

Dallas is doing some sort of movie review with Combat for hiphopwired.com. So it looks like they're still good. Did anyone check how Combat referred to Dallas in the past tense?

Dallas is getting married, and if you're a size 12 you might want to check him on Instagram. He's selling a lot of stuff.

Dallas crossed the line when he was talking about the Zimmerman situation. Then got butt hurt because he was suspended.

And my problem with Dame is the reason you say you wanted to deal with Combat was because he was neutral. When you really wanted a cheerleader.

Yeah, it was boring, but it did explain Flex and his relationship. Plus him and Pete know each other.

Dallas is doing some sort of movie review with Combat for hiphopwired.com. So it looks like they're still good. Did anyone check how Combat referred to Dallas in the past tense?

Dallas is getting married, and if you're a size 12 you might want to check him on Instagram. He's selling a lot of stuff.

Dallas crossed the line when he was talking about the Zimmerman situation. Then got butt hurt because he was suspended.

And my problem with Dame is the reason you say you wanted to deal with Combat was because he was neutral. When you really wanted a cheerleader.
i remember that but why he get suspended on his "own" show if they "partners"

Back
Top Bottom