The Combat Jack Show Thread

LOL what did Rosenberg say? 

I hated Marissa on the show but her not being there is now just gonna be Joe and his yes man Rory smh 

And who's this Ice dude? Whats his twitter? He should just add Cyn Santana (for that female presence) or whatever Latina bartender he's rotating these days 

Joe was cold on shorty tho on the Hot 97 :lol:

:lol: joe stood his ground but man he got killed :lol:, one of those I know he gonna cry in the car moments [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Joe is a coward for what he did to Marissa. :rolleyes

Even watching him brush her off shows how much of a **** boy he is even though we already know that.

Her feelings are clearly hurt cuz of their history and he just brushes it off. Not surprising the way he talked to her on the show but damn.

What did Rosenburg say that got her fired?

***** is a ******* weirdo and I honestly don't see how he has friends or women willing to get in a relationship with him.

Is A-Rab the same ***** that was with Soulja Boy?

I've seen people say Joe's been using again since he went to LA months ago & talked about it on the podcast.

Peter was definitely in his feels but I can't be mad cuz they had/have a personal relationship. It wasn't all just business.

Soundboard guy wanted to go in :lol: he's kinda cute too

Last edited:
Damn bruh Rosenberg was in his feelings after Joe left :lol:

***** was emotional as hell.

Joe seems like he numb as hell from the drugs and people ******* him over. They said she couldn't pay her bills and like a real ***** he said "IDGAF that's a grown *** woman" :lol:

What did Rosenberg say to get her fired?

SN: Joe is annoying for not just putting out the Drake messages

Last edited:
What does Marrisa do besides the podcast that she can't pay her bills? We're they getting that much money off the podcast?

What does Marrisa do besides the podcast that she can't pay her bills? We're they getting that much money off the podcast?
Hard to tell...but TBH she brought nothing to the pod..They killed Joe tho 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Joe is a coward for what he did to Marissa.
eyes.gif

Even watching him brush her off shows how much of a **** boy he is even though we already know that.

Her feelings are clearly hurt cuz of their history and he just brushes it off. Not surprising the way he talked to her on the show but damn.

***** is a ******* weirdo and I honestly don't see how he has friends or women willing to get in a relationship with him.

I've seen people say Joe's been using again since he went to LA months ago & talked about it on the podcast.

Peter was definitely in his feels but I can't be mad cuz they had/have a personal relationship. It wasn't all just business.

Soundboard guy wanted to go in
laugh.gif
he's kinda cute too
No

im not really a joe fan . like at all . not for his rap style , his music , or his podcast . with that said , i can kinda see why he was the way he was while he was up there . i mean he had a point like yo i aint come up here for all that right now . so in that regard , its not like he had to just sit there and deal with that because thats what they wanted to do . 

however , as a grown man , when you do recognize that people may be hurt by something you've done . how hard would it really have been for him to talk it out / hug it out / whatever to at least make them both feel like where they stand is alright . for a guy that has multiple drake diss records and did numerous podcast about him as well , its corny to sit up there and say well i don't care . that level of irony is unbelievable . thats pretty much the split between man and _ boy .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Yeah, that part made me laugh. She got bills to pay. This podcast is much bigger than I thought.

He did say if Peter or Marissa want to talk, we can talk off air. Joe looks weak by not talking about it. Hot 97 looks weak for even having an episode about why an imbecile got fired from a show. Even Ebro and Peter were calling her a h*e. Peter was dumb emotional the whole time. Tried to insult him a few times and then joke with him like he missed him. Hahahahaha. It was also funny when Joe made fun of Marissa for sitting there staring at computer the whole time. I think everyone loses in this episode and I'm happy as hell that broad is gone. Everyone in the studio looked at the sound guy like he was crazy when he said he don't make great songs and he's an okay rapper. Even Peter and Ebro were like naaaaahhhhh. My wife Scottie said negative.

Last edited:
Joe is a coward for what he did to Marissa. :rolleyes

Soundboard guy wanted to go in :lol: he's kinda cute too

That was some dickhead ****.

He felt she violated with Rosenberg, but Peter is her friend also. So it's understandable she talked to him.

Joe doesn't care, but he cared enough to fire her and listen a million times to what Peter said. It's ok for him to diss Peter, but he better not finally fire back.

He cares about her, but he didn't care enough to make a phone call and discuss it with her.

Joe has a self destructive behavior.

It's funny how Ebro a troll gets on Joe for trolling :lol:

Joe was really flustered by the end of that interview. He had no rebuttals and ran.

It was interesting how Peter said that Drake's DM's weren't even bad, and then they went left because of Joe.

When the going gets tough, Joe runs, like he did with Hollow.

so what did he come to talk about?

drake diss
dudes running up to his crib
podcast

what else did he think he would talk about?

His collaborative album with AraabMuzik, Rage and The Machine that comes out next month

Peeped the first single out of curiosity and it's actually a smooth joint

It was funny how some sites are promoting it that Joe walked off because of Drake, when it had nothing to do with Drake.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Yeah, that part made me laugh. She got bills to pay. This podcast is much bigger than I thought.

He did say if Peter or Marissa want to talk, we can talk off air. Joe looks weak by not talking about it. Hot 97 looks weak for even having an episode about why an imbecile got fired from a show. Even Ebro and Peter were calling her a h*e. Peter was dumb emotional the whole time. Tried to insult him a few times and then joke with him like he missed him. Hahahahaha. It was also funny when Joe made fun of Marissa for sitting there staring at computer the whole time. I think everyone loses in this episode and I'm happy as hell that broad is gone. Everyone in the studio looked at the sound guy like he was crazy when he said he don't make great songs and he's an okay rapper. Even Peter and Ebro were like naaaaahhhhh. My wife Scottie said negative.

I think lately Joe's podcast since the Drake stuff has been only behind Nore.

Peter let loose at the end.

I don't think Ebro or Peter came off bad. Everyone knows how Peter is, and he should have stood up for himself a long time ago. It was also entertaining because it was people who know each other and it wasn't just about the music.

Yeah, I noticed that it's being promoted as he walks off because of Drake.

I think Peter looks bad. He seems very emotional and hurt. I would personally, rather discuss this in private but that's me. Ebro loses because this show took a turn when they talked about why she was fired and blah blah. The Drake ****, I don't mind because so many people want to hear about it. Joe also looks bad. Should have just answered the questions or said before the show, he doesn't want to talk about Marissa.

I would rather hear Joe talk about music on his podcast than the BS recently. I wanted to hear about stories from his past in music and current stuff in music. I love when they've talked about streams and the future of music.

Pretty much everyone comes off looking bad here.

I just don't understand using the interview to have this discussion. It came off like they were trying to turn the interview into an intervention. That's corny to me.

They got what they wanted though. A click bait title for one of their videos. Mission accomplished.:lol:

Last edited:
Hot 97 struggling for views so they do whatever it takes. Then they talk about the man for 10 mins after he left, then the sound board man giving his opinion on Joe, when he haven't done anything in his life to even be allowed to talk on camera like that.

Has anybody in here actually listened to a Joe Budden album that was released in the last 5 years? All the way through? Seriously curious.

As far as the interview tho, I'm not mad at hot97. Joe had to know those topics would be brought up. Acting like he doesn't wanna talk about Drake when he put out 4 disses and turned his podcast into nothing but Drake talk for a couple weeks is ridiculous. People want to hear you speak on this Drake issue right now much more than your bum *** album, that's just what it is, you created that situation.

As far as firing Marissa over text for what Pete said, he's lame for that. And Pete was right about him treating friends like **** while trying to earn the approval of people that look down on him and talk down to him. And about Joe running with a group of all new people. But Joe is a ****** up dude and this has been obvious for a long time now.

I'm really just surprised why these people, Pete especially, tried so hard to align themselves with him given that fact. You knew he was a d***head going in. Why wouldn't you expect him to act this way.

They should've never tried to have this conversation on air. The Initial conversations about heated topics can always go bad. For instance, my wife and I rarely resolve an issue when it is first brought to light, because we both feel strongly about our opinions. It's usually when we come back to it that we make good on it.

Nobody loses to be honest, Hot 97 gets the views, Marissa and Pete Play the Victim Role, And Joe continues to be Joe. If youv'e listened to his music over the years he CLEARLY isn't the most caring or loving person.

Both Ebro & Joe knew what was going on and were leveraging the situation.

Ebro was super corny when he started joking at the end when joe said lets talk about something else. Trying to belittle Arab and joe for wanting to talk about their project. "What else you want to talk about? Beats, snares, high hats?"

She was on the show for a year so she probably factored whatever she made off the show into her budget every month. She went from two regular checks to one. That would probably mess most people up.

I skipped around so maybe I missed it but what did she say to Rosenburg that got her fired and how did it get back to Joe?

Start at the 22 min mark. That's the lil rant that started all this.

It was funny seeing Joe in a convo he couldn't manipulate. If Ebro wasn't in the room it probably would have went his way. :lol: The nerve of Joe calling people sensitive tho. We all know Rosenberg super sensitive, but so is he.

Start at the 22 min mark. That's the lil rant that started all this.

It was funny seeing Joe in a convo he couldn't manipulate. If Ebro wasn't in the room it probably would have went his way. :lol: The nerve of Joe calling people sensitive tho. We all know Rosenberg super sensitive, but so is he.

that didn't seem like anything worth being fired over and definitely a conversation they could've had over the phone

Back
Top Bottom