The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yall listen to this Kai Cenat dude or is he one of those Adin Ross types? Or for the kids?
He's just a very famous video game streamer to the point its a thing he has celebrities visit his house and be on his stream.

He raps for fun. Same with his youtube group, AMP.

He's just a very famous video game streamer to the point its a thing he has celebrities visit his house and be on his stream.

He raps for fun. Same with his youtube group, AMP.
Seem like he popped like major as of late. I think he broke the twitch streaming record some time ago.

The Joe and his son Trey conversation :rofl: I started working in November. So you've had three pay checks. No, I get paid weekly. So you've had six checks.:lol: What dads put up with when it comes to presents.:lol:

and Cyn talking about I got you the best present ever, and can you pick your king up. and Flip and Joe. I know Cyn, I've been known Cyn. Heeeeey. :lol:

I think Flip and Ish are going to fight eventually.

The Joe and his son Trey conversation :rofl: I started working in November. So you've had three pay checks. No, I get paid weekly. So you've had six checks.:lol: What dads put up with when it comes to presents.:lol:

and Cyn talking about I got you the best present ever, and can you pick your king up. and Flip and Joe. I know Cyn, I've been known Cyn. Heeeeey. :lol:

I think Flip and Ish are going to fight eventually.

I could tell immediately when Flip tried to make that flossing joke and Ish just looked at him this is about to go left

Ice rarely speaks when Flip is on his **** lol

I like that Flip doesn’t let them dance around **** though

Math got a interview with Troy Ave

comeon.png

This is why Joe, doesn’t **** with Schulz and went in on Adam22 (although Joe is trying to do the same in a way :lol:)

The takes in here, and this show in general..be showing who Adam really is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom