The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bro, I was seeing the titles and waited to click. The set is so dark now I can't just see who is on the show like before when Ghost was doing it. I didn't even know Shyhiem was on the episode with him at first, because damn near everything was about J Hood and The Lox. Shyhiem wasn't going at Wu.

I said a few days ago up here that it looked a way.

and when Hood mentioned Dr Dre wanting to work with him, Math cut off Malcolm Jamal Warner from saying you sure that's a good thing. Knowing Eve used to be with Aftermath, so they know. Plus Hood wasn't that nice and Math isn't with his interviewing skills at being impartial.

Plus back then, my friend from Yonkers brother was cool with or knew J Hood and I knew more about that situation. The Lox did a lot for him. I never even thought he was that nice. He was a mixtape rapper to me, who didn't stand out, because he had no personality.

Math is after the views and notoriety. Styles wasn't even really speaking at him. It was so long ago I forgot the details and discussions I had over dude, because he never really mattered. I know it's annoying for Sheek and Styles to hear it.

So now we're going to get Joe and Flip explaining to him how he was wrong like he's a child :lol:

Math knows what he's doing. He's trying to approach these interviews as a fan, but these people have real issues with one another. Fans are enamored and want to know all the business of people's disagreements, but the people involved have legit issues. Then you're building a relationship with these people, bringing them on your podcast, and then bringing on people they have beef with and acting naive claiming "I didn't know what they were gonna say".

Math knows what he's doing. He's trying to approach these interviews as a fan, but these people have real issues with one another. Fans are enamored and want to know all the business of people's disagreements, but the people involved have legit issues. Then you're building a relationship with these people, bringing them on your podcast, and then bringing on people they have beef with and acting naive claiming "I didn't know what they were gonna say".

It looks nasty bringing up 15-20 year old beef and situations when they've already talked about back then.

It looks Vladish. That's why Yayo kept shutting him down.

He needs to find a way where he doesn't bring up other peoples real life situations like with Rowdy and real issues. He should have edited out that Rowdy part.

You claim to be a street cat, you should know how people are going to react. It's a nasty time we live in though. His show is dependent on the guest not him, so he doesn't want to burn too many bridges.

and he's getting a big head, The Lox don't need him. J Hood does. Shyhiem do. Styles didn't even have anything to promote other than Farmacy.

Math been pulling from Vlad's book for a minute now. The way he titles the videos has been crazy lately :lol:

He gets ****** to recount their war stories and dirt days and then finds the most salacious words he can use for the title.

"I HAD 50 BAGS OF CRACK ON ME AND USED TO TOTE 2 GUNZ IN CHURCH" (Insert rapper) TALKS ABOUT EARLY DAYS IN THE BRONX

I see he's on YT. I knew that was going to happen

Math JUST had Styles on the show and you don't ask him about J Hood, but then you have Hood right after? That looks a way and Math should know better than that.

You didn't wait six months or even a month and it's a lot of Lox clickbait in those titles.

When I see dudes get bitter… I think about Jim Jones, Cormega, Curren$y, Freddie Gibbs, Payroll Giovanni, Kevin Gates, etc.

Those dude branched off and created CULT followings. They left their labels and built a brand on their own.

Dudes like J-Hood and Jody Breeze are perfect examples of the blame game.

Bro, I was seeing the titles and waited to click. The set is so dark now I can't just see who is on the show like before when Ghost was doing it. I didn't even know Shyhiem was on the episode with him at first, because damn near everything was about J Hood and The Lox. Shyhiem wasn't going at Wu.

I said a few days ago up here that it looked a way.

and when Hood mentioned Dr Dre wanting to work with him, Math cut off Malcolm Jamal Warner from saying you sure that's a good thing. Knowing Eve used to be with Aftermath, so they know. Plus Hood wasn't that nice and Math isn't with his interviewing skills at being impartial.

Plus back then, my friend from Yonkers brother was cool with or knew J Hood and I knew more about that situation. The Lox did a lot for him. I never even thought he was that nice. He was a mixtape rapper to me, who didn't stand out, because he had no personality.

Math is after the views and notoriety. Styles wasn't even really speaking at him. It was so long ago I forgot the details and discussions I had over dude, because he never really mattered. I know it's annoying for Sheek and Styles to hear it.

So now we're going to get Joe and Flip explaining to him how he was wrong like he's a child :lol:

J Hood always looked like a bummy n_ IMO

:lol: He blamed Mecca for cutting into his topics timeline. Don't know how well they know each other but that can't go over well.

and the click bait titles are someone else's fault. :lol:

The way they have it broken up, it's like damn, did you dudes talk about The Lox for an hour? They've been releasing Lox clips for over a week.

Back
Top Bottom