The Combat Jack Show Thread

Respect for them being one of the first podcasts to talk in depth about the verdict, granted they sounded like complete idiots

:smh: @ Ish tryna sneak & agree wit Tory pops on the low bout RocNation
Son, listening to these dummies talk week after week about the case without knowledge of the actual charges.

It felt like ****** was just being hopeful and personalizing the situation. I don’t know why people got so caught up in the sensationalism. Some of the **** they were echoing on the pod was completely fabricated. That’s nasty business.

And it feels like it’s all driven by some social male vs female thing that people are so caught up in. **** is disgusting to watch grown men talking like this without reading something tangible first.

Respect for them being one of the first podcasts to talk in depth about the verdict, granted they sounded like complete idiots

:smh: @ Ish tryna sneak & agree wit Tory pops on the low bout RocNation

The way black people treat Jay-Z and Oprah is disturbing.

Jay-Z has the same 24 hours in a day we do, but he's supposed to care about all this **** and have a family.

It's like he's Santa Claus and God.

Son, listening to these dummies talk week after week about the case without knowledge of the actual charges.

It felt like ****** was just being hopeful and personalizing the situation. I don’t know why people got so caught up in the sensationalism. Some of the **** they were echoing on the pod was completely fabricated. That’s nasty business.

And it feels like it’s all driven by some social male vs female thing that people are so caught up in. **** is disgusting to watch grown men talking like this without reading something tangible first.

It's weird because Ish says Tory has a temper and he's stupid like the August thing, but still had excuses.

People do the talking from the side he didn't do anything, and don't realize the bias just from that. Now we get the moving goal post from, if he gets found guilty, to an appeal and guilty people get found innocent.

At least they actually talk about the charges.

But damn, Ish when he mentioned reasonable doubt was embarrassing. I don't want to live in that world where Ish thinks that it needs to be 100% guilt for some of these people to go to jail.

Ish makes everything a conspiracy, and I hate people like that, because they fail to use basic common sense and logic and you can't make them see it. Court TV wasn't covering the case and it wasn't videoed, it was blogs. The details of the case and charges were out there, nobody cared to read them from reputable sources. Instead we got Akademiks and SayCheese. Nobody had to give them false info, because they aren't journalist and reputable news sources in the first place.

If anything JBP adds to the false and one sided info being put out there.

I didn’t read up on the Tory/Meg thing because I really don’t care. But, for them not to read up on it and talk about the case openly is wild. Especially Ish who claims he is intelligent.

The way black people treat Jay-Z and Oprah is disturbing.

Jay-Z has the same 24 hours in a day we do, but he's supposed to care about all this **** and have a family.

It's like he's Santa Claus and God.

I dont know man.......
For him difficult takes a day. Impossible takes a week.

For ME?

Difficult takes a realllly long time.
And impossible.......probably wont happen :lol:

I didn’t read up on the Tory/Meg thing because I really don’t care. But, for them not to read up on it and talk about the case openly is wild. Especially Ish who claims he is intelligent.

Ish claims to be but I’ve heard him say so much dumb and inaccurate ****.

I see he's on YT. I knew that was going to happen

Math JUST had Styles on the show and you don't ask him about J Hood, but then you have Hood right after? That looks a way and Math should know better than that.

You didn't wait six months or even a month and it's a lot of Lox clickbait in those titles.

Back
Top Bottom