The College Basketball Post

[quote name="Nelson999"][quote name="Special J"]8 vs. 5

Refs are on Duke's side.[/quote]Watching this game without any bias and i don't even watch college hoops, i agree with this 100%[/quote]*shrug*

Man NCAA basketball needs serious improvements to be a good product.. really underwhelming tournament/season, and I actually tried to like college basketball this year

Last edited:
was that an intentional foul when they were down 3 though? looked like the wisc player couldnt stop and ran right into jones

These morons really fouled down by 3 instead of playing defense. Instantly deserve the L for that

Lmao duke really won it all man. Idk why I feel more shocked than UCONN last season.

I guess I just assumed cook would cost them a game in this tourney

Them refs saved Duke man. From the non foul calls, to the consecutive missed out of bounds calls that turned the game from a 1 point game to an 8 point game.

Smh. Yall got it though. Coach K should be stripped of his 2010 title for Lance Thomas' Jewelry gate...but NCAA won't investigate it. Smh.

Rage.

There's gotta be some logic behind fouling TJ with like a 15 second differential between shot and game clock.

Because as it stands now, that's inexcusable.

Some ******** man why have instant replay if it's gonna be disregarded completely?

Eh UK got hosed last game on that blatant shot clock violation. College refs just suck.

Congrats to coach K. Hopefully the Lakers can get at least two of these Devils in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom