The College Basketball Post

Is Stanley just not ready to make plays and put the ball on the deck? Or is Miller just easing him in. York and McConnell aint hesitating to dominate the ball lol

Is Stanley just not ready to make plays and put the ball on the deck? Or is Miller just easing him in. York and McConnell aint hesitating to dominate the ball lol

Doesn't have the skill level to that in the half court, handle isn't strong and doesn't change speeds.

Better in the post where he can bully people.

Doesn't have the skill level to that in the half court, handle isn't strong and doesn't change speeds.

Better in the post where he can bully people.
I feel like when I watch Zona they largely ignore Stanley. If he's not ready to handle the rock then at least feature him every once in a while on the block. He's just sort of floating out there

Zags don't even look that great today and they're hanging right in there. Sabonis in early foul trouble 
mean.gif

I guess Zona looks terrible as well though lol

Last edited:
Gonzaga was generating good shots, just missing.

Sean Miller you can't let gary bell guard Stanley Johnson with impunity. Put him on the block.

I don't like game manager Kevin Pangos, really want to see KP punish guys going under screen and rolls, pull up from three, force them to hedge hard.

Finally Sean Miller got Stan on the block, embarrassing that Gary Bell was even an option for Mark Few on defence.

Last edited:
Byron Wesley brining exactly what the Zags have always needed, an atheltic wing who can create shots against tough defenses.

Sean Miller is a horrible offensive coach.
Yeah their offense has looked off all year. Not having Nick Johnson is really noticeable. These guys have a hard time creating by themselves. Sucks to see Sabonis not get much burn because of these fouls. He's a beast.

Syracuse guards are baddddd. Can't do anything.

As much as I like Sabonis, I question why Few would sub Wiltjer out for him. 

I think Sabonis is too much in his feelings today. He's much more temperamental than his father 
laugh.gif
 I think his freshman is showing today, especially defensively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom