The College Basketball Post

Ya'll ease up on Gunna. Can't you see one of his bandwagon teams just lost. Cold hearted.

Ya'll ease up on Gunna. Can't you see one of his bandwagon teams just lost. Cold hearted.

He thought he had Frank Lucas immunity. F outta here, b. If you're gonna run your mouth you better make sure you out there settin' picks and boxin' out for your squad to help them win.

#NEXTYEARASUSUAL

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Barring a stunning change of mind, freshman Aaron Gordon has likely played his last game at Arizona and is headed to the NBA, sources said.

Welp...there goes my bracket. Kaminsky vs Randle would be epic. We'll see if Kentucky can get pass the wolverines

Bo Ryan gonna Bo Ryan? 

Not this year 
pimp.gif

I might shed a tear tonight 
laugh.gif

I've said it before, I have yet to see a defender check Kaminsky all season..yall see what hes about

Might have went overboard in some of the posts I made about Bo and his coaching abilities, Ricardo Malta checked me on that..but its only because been following them for so long and knew this team was different..great day to be a Badger fan

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Barring a stunning change of mind, freshman Aaron Gordon has likely played his last game at Arizona and is headed to the NBA, sources said.
He's gone, along with the entire UK starting line up, Wiggins and Parker.

They honestly should make college basketball like college baseball, if you go to college you stay 3 years but you have the option to go pro right out of high school.

Back
Top Bottom