The College Basketball Post

M Lyons shot selection is worse than Nic Wise's.. at least Wise was basically a one man show tho.

Solo, KP3 & Nick held it down.

Clemson then UF up Next. :nthat:

CJ Leslie has been great this year, its good to see him putting it all together.
Really like this NC State team come March still

i dont Lo Brown is struggling at 1.

dude is not a PG just a guard that can handle the rock. the choices he makes with the rock are terrible, and the TO ratio is just bad.

Leslie has all the tool and put on a show last night but can he bring it every night?

I think Towns repeated a grade in elementary school. he's older than his current class... but I think he's been such a good HS student that he's already on pace to get out early.

we'll change his grades and get him that credit if not. :nthat:

Wiggins at FSU this week. Then heading to DC. 

Hit me up if anybody's in DC this weekend

Both good teams. Colorado should win but wouldn't surprise me either way.

Holy **** does Texas suck. Thought the other game was Uconn's to win but I'm not sure if Shabazz even scored the last 10 min?

Nosilla ‏@NosillaDraw
@22wiggins If my girls and I didn't convince you to come to FSU last night I don't know what would! #wiggins #FSU

Nosilla ‏@NosillaDraw

Picz?

Last edited:
Wiggins getting the sorority love alreaddyyyy 
pimp.gif

I got Ohio, Colorado, Virginia, Florida State tonight.

Very excited for some of these games tonight

Ohio/Memphis specifically, lets see if Memph can finally beat down on someone

I think Towns repeated a grade in elementary school. he's older than his current class... but I think he's been such a good HS student that he's already on pace to get out early.
we'll change his grades and get him that credit if not.
nthat.gif
still a big WTF
laugh.gif

Towns is 17 i believe

I swear i'd be dead from catching something at fsu if i went there. Tearing through them girls giving no dambs. The sundress/cowgirl combo is lethal

Is anyone else not getting FSU on ESPN2?? 

And no Memphis game on either....

I got Baylor/Notre Dame girls.....beat.

Back
Top Bottom