The College Basketball Post

I caught the replay of the CIA bounce vs texas titans really good game

Andrew wiggins played great :pimp: + he check julius randle the whole game and made him look real average

Matt jones & Xavier Rathan-Mayes jumper's are :x :nthat:

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanCBS
I'd take Andrew Wiggins over any player in the Class of 2013 - and would take Tyus Jones over any point guard in 2013.

21 Jul Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanCBS
Andrew Wiggins didn't get Jabari Parker, but he dominated Julius Randle and showed he's the top amateur in the world -- http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...le-of-best-amateur-player-in-world-by-default

20 Jul Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanCBS
I would have taken Andrew Wiggins second overall in this past NBA Draft. This kid will be special.

.@GaryParrishCBS on Andrew Wiggins: "There's no doubt in my mind he'll be better than Bill Russell when it's all said and done."

Andrew Wiggins making Julius Randle look ordinary. Wiggins certainly looks part of best amateur player in nation - regardless of class.

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio
Andrew Wiggins may be the best high school player I have seen since I started coming to these. He is unbelievable

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS
Andrew Wiggins is killing. Overwhelming on offense and shutting down Julius Randle on defense. College coaches just shaking their heads.

Becoming consensus view. RT @EricPrisbell: No offense to Julius Randle or Jabari Parker, but Andrew Wiggins is the best HS player I've seen.

In fact, I think most agree if every amateur - Zeller, McAdoo, Noel, Parker, etc., - were in an NBA Draft today, Wiggins would go No. 1.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello
The gap between Andrew Wiggins and everyone else in amateur basketball is getting bigger and bigger.

Is Andrew Wiggins really as good as everyone is saying?

His rate of improvement is crazy, been watching him since he was 14, had no jumper, now is automatic from mid range all the way out to NBA 3. His handle has gone from non existent to excellent.

This tournament he was killing folks with his back to the basket, right hand hook, up and under moves, ugh, once his body matures adds more weight. :smh:

Andrew Wiggins wasn't spectacular at the Nike Global Challenge but you could just tell he had the best pro potential out of the group, that kid will be good.

I still can't believe that SI cover with Jabari Parker. That cover is extremely ephemeral, even by SI standards. Wiggins is the truth and I'll be shocked if he isn't at least once an All-Star in the NBA. Jabari Parker just doesn't have this kid's trajectory. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Cal has been raving about this kid..on Willie Cauley:

John Calipari says: "I'm blown away by him. I knew he was good. I watched him. But he's gained (weight). For his official visit, he was 215. He's over 230 pounds now. And he's loving it. He's soaking it in. He's one of those guys that just blossoms and blossoms."

next to Sam Dekker and Big Dog JR, I liked him as much most of those kids at the All Star stuff during Final 4 week.

chances Cal gets Drake to call Wiggins and tell him to go to Kentucky.? :lol:

If Jay-z called a 17 year version of me, i would have gone just about anywhere. :lol:

Gottlieb leaving ESPN for CBS. I actually kind of grew to like the guy.

Mike D'Antoni said he might be interested in entering the college level. I think he'd be great.

Gottlieb leaving ESPN for CBS. I actually kind of grew to like the guy.
Mike D'Antoni said he might be interested in entering the college level. I think he'd be great.

Gottlieb is a prick.

D'Antoni would be Basketball's version of June Jones. I has interest.

Is it it me or do the Harrison twins just come off as smug,more so than any other elite prospects.

those dudes are the truth!

Elite talent of this class, they had Boo Williams looking like little kids out there. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not doubting the twins talent,I was just making a comment on their demeanor.I hope they end up at maryland. Under Armor would love that.

Back
Top Bottom