The College Basketball Post

Blake had 40 and 23 today...

(40 pts 23 rebs)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Elmore is blind.

And it flew over ESPN's head....KO was the dude DaJuan yammed on and yelled at.

Cleary payback, and intentional.
Yeah, when I saw the play, I thought it looked kind of intentional too. I just hate when the refs aren't sure and then they throw a guy outlike they did with Manny Harris a few weeks back. Back given the back-story (which I honestly forgot about at the time), then yeah, Kristoff deserved to gettossed.

Good catch allen.

As far as Cuse, I wasn't surprised at all that this came down to the wire after we had that big lead. That's why I said "don't let up".Cuse had 2 or 3 losses in the EXACT same fashion last year at home. And with the injuries, ejection, and poor conditioning of Rick Jackson, Cuse was SUPERshort-handed. Not to mention the constant bone-headed play of Paul, Dorf, and Jackson.
smh.gif

This loss was like a kick in the nuts for G'Town. Not sure what's gonna happen to them now. Espeically with that tough schedule coming up. At USF (whoI think has a good chance at winning), Qutte, L'ville, at Nova.
sick.gif

Nice pics Rell. Good to see TCD rocking.

I said a while back that I thought Hasheem was a 5-7 pick. He's played himself up to 3-5. Good for him.

Blake... wow.

This K-State game is over.

Wow.

That's just disgusting.

Damion James and DaJuan Summer are so similar to me. They both need another year in the worst way.

i dont know why people keep hating on Blake.... He is a good player.... im sure people wouldnt mind having him on their team....

We match up well with Pitt but I don't see us beating them on the road. Brown has been killing us off of the bench already.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

No one in the BE can check Chris Wright?
huh? Nobody can stop him off the dribble, he gets to where he wants, it's now just a matter of making the correct play..which he did today.Once he learns to pick his spots consistently, he'll be damn good.

Sadly, he can't check anyone...guess him picking Pooh's pocket twice last year was fools gold
ohwell.gif
. sucks cause he damn sure has the quickness to lock guys down. doesn'tmove his feet well defensively.

One thing on Cuse, I must say Rautins shot is wet, very much so. I never like seein him set his feet.
grin.gif

Pitt just has a little bit too much for Cincy at this point.

Arizona with the HUGE win.

Arizona just made the NCAA tourney with that W, barring any major collapse in the last 5 games of the regular season.

They've now beat Kansas, Gonzaga, Washington, and UCLA

Pitt just has a little bit too much for Cincy at this point.

Very true. 72% from the field
eek.gif
. We have like 2 stops the whole first half.

See some Blair in Gates. He could become a beast.

Much higher ceiling then Blair IMO. Yancy is a legit 6'10 and carrying 270 pounds. He's beginning to get it defensively and that was his biggestweakness. When he develops post moves it will be ugly, and he most likely will be gone to the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom