The College Basketball Post

Local outlets reporting that Danny Manning has reached out regarding interest in the Wichita State job. That would be a good hire for both sides.

I dont know, man. Danny Manning is kinda trash. I feel like he overachieved that second season at Tulsa.

Gregg Marshall is an A+ mid major coach, while Danny Manning is a D+ P5 coach. Wouldn’t be the best hire but I’m sure there’s not much else out there, 2 weeks before the season starts

Early singing period for 2021 kids started this week,

Former FSU commit McGowns is picking a new college this Friday

Last edited:

Cade special. Mfer too cool tho :lol:

Cannot wait to see Shareef Cooper. Feel like he going to have a Trae Young type year....and end up in somebody top 10 unexpectedly.

I'm not watching, but sounds like Akins looks pretty good too. Chet took over at the end?

Akins looked fairly smooth, quick, with a decent handle and shot. Little out of control at times, but was fearless and able to drive and not shy away from Holmgren at the rim. Excited to see what he can do at MSU with better team organization and game plan. Not sure what the Ypsi Prep game plan was or will be, but that won't win games against teams of equal talent.

Chet, a legit freak. No reason for a guy that big to be able to handle the ball like that. I swore that skinny dudes with that height would never make it in the league but after twice watching KD give KU the buckets I would never doubt again.
TDski TDski I believe it was you that said that Bates would play at MSU. Sounds like he is on pace to reclassify for '21 and play for Izzo. That would be huge. Seems like MSU has had a huge uptick in five star kids in the last couple of years.

I
N
F
L
U
E
N
C
E

8EE6B7C6-C818-4738-8E69-D7BDE1426147.gif

:pimp:

On some real ****, seeing a small guard set good screens for a 7’1 star C, and getting open on the wing was fun to see. Also got some great transition looks. The game evolving.

TDski TDski TDski TDski I believe it was you that said that Bates would play at MSU. Sounds like he is on pace to reclassify for '21 and play for Izzo. That would be huge. Seems like MSU has had a huge uptick in five star kids in the last couple of years.

Might've been me, too. That's the word that the insiders have been saying... Emoni can't get drafted after next year of HS because he's still too young, so he'd have to do something for 1 year before the next draft. Either get paid to play in G-league, or go to MSU and get that publicity while joining what should be a pretty stacked team.

MSU gets 5-stars in spurts, and they usually have a connection with the program somehow. Rare for MSU to pull 5-stars from outside of the great lakes region.

If Emoni and Boakye reclassify to join Max Christie, Jaden Akins, and Pierre Brooks - plus would-be Senior Rocket Watts (if he sticks around that long), Malik Hall, and Mady Sissoko.... could be one of Izzo's most athletic and talented teams.

I
N
F
L
U
E
N
C
E

8EE6B7C6-C818-4738-8E69-D7BDE1426147.gif

:pimp:

On some real ****, seeing a small guard set good screens for a 7’1 star C, and getting open on the wing was fun to see. Also got some great transition looks. The game evolving.

Holy ****. The resemblance is uncanny. Hopefully he can grow. But Jesus dude does every little move and even runs like him

Back
Top Bottom