The College Basketball Post

Gary
pimp.gif

MD/Williams reminds me of the movie "Blue Chips". I want to see Gary lose it like Nolte and tell all the dirt at his press conference. I guarantee ifhe gets gone it will all come out. He just seems like that kind of man. He doesn't put blame on anybody who doesn't deserve it, and he isn't takingit if he doesn't deserve it. And I do think the top 6 BE teams, as a whole, are probably better than the top six ACC. I just remember before conferenceplay all the hype of the Big East second tier (G'Town, ND, Cuse-but they have been good until last night) and getting 10 teams in the tourney. I just thinkthe top teams (L'Ville, Pitt, Uconn) are really showing how lacking the other middle class teams are. I don't know about Marquette yet. I think theyare a really good team in season, but they still, to me, have the potential to lose 4 or 5 in a short time.

MD/Williams reminds me of the movie "Blue Chips". I want to see Gary lose it like Nolte and tell all the dirt at his press conference. I guarantee ifhe gets gone it will all come out. He just seems like that kind of man. He doesn't put blame on anybody who doesn't deserve it, and he isn't takingit if he doesn't deserve it. And I do think the top 6 BE teams, as a whole, are probably better than the top six ACC. I just remember before conferenceplay all the hype of the Big East second tier (G'Town, ND, Cuse-but they have been good until last night) and getting 10 teams in the tourney. I just thinkthe top teams (L'Ville, Pitt, Uconn) are really showing how lacking the other middle class teams are. I don't know about Marquette yet. I think theyare a really good team in season, but they still, to me, have the potential to lose 4 or 5 in a short time.

Back
Top Bottom