The College Basketball Post

Dennis Felton is getting tossed out at UGA after getting blowed out by Florida last night.

Dennis Felton is getting tossed out at UGA after getting blowed out by Florida last night.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

^ IDK, I thought the same thing.

Denny was here for 29 years. Then, Jurich (who was new at the time) came in a pretty much got him out like he wanted. I can remember being at games and they would introduce Jurich for something, and he would get booo'd the whole time he was talking. Denny said he wasn't going to leave the whole year. But, Jurich came thru with a 5 year 5 million dollar "job" for him, and he stepped down.
I hear you...plus there is something like a 4.2 mil buyout....with todays economy, I dunno if UMD would want to take a hit like that. It mightjust be best to weather the storm for the next 2-3 years and see if anything improves.

Denny was here for 29 years. Then, Jurich (who was new at the time) came in a pretty much got him out like he wanted. I can remember being at games and they would introduce Jurich for something, and he would get booo'd the whole time he was talking. Denny said he wasn't going to leave the whole year. But, Jurich came thru with a 5 year 5 million dollar "job" for him, and he stepped down.
I hear you...plus there is something like a 4.2 mil buyout....with todays economy, I dunno if UMD would want to take a hit like that. It mightjust be best to weather the storm for the next 2-3 years and see if anything improves.

3b36ff2f-bdf0-4331-9c15-fc172ed13f81.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Light triple double last night.. 20-13-10

Back
Top Bottom