The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Did I really see a Gary Williams quote scroll across the ESPN Ticker last night in response to something the Assistant AD said that read something along the lines of "She doesn't speak for me, she's never won a National Championship."?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, Gary said that....he's got more pull than the AD, and Debbie Yow doesn't have the guts to fire him...Gary is gonna go on hisown terms...believe that.

laugh.gif
Did I really see a Gary Williams quote scroll across the ESPN Ticker last night in response to something the Assistant AD said that read something along the lines of "She doesn't speak for me, she's never won a National Championship."?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, Gary said that....he's got more pull than the AD, and Debbie Yow doesn't have the guts to fire him...Gary is gonna go on hisown terms...believe that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ IDK, I thought the same thing.

Denny was here for 29 years. Then, Jurich (who was new at the time) came in a pretty much got him out like he wanted. I can remember being at games and theywould introduce Jurich for something, and he would get booo'd the whole time he was talking. Denny said he wasn't going to leave the whole year. But,Jurich came thru with a 5 year 5 million dollar "job" for him, and he stepped down.

Denny was here for 29 years. Then, Jurich (who was new at the time) came in a pretty much got him out like he wanted. I can remember being at games and theywould introduce Jurich for something, and he would get booo'd the whole time he was talking. Denny said he wasn't going to leave the whole year. But,Jurich came thru with a 5 year 5 million dollar "job" for him, and he stepped down.

Dennis Felton is getting tossed out at UGA after getting blowed out by Florida last night.

Dennis Felton is getting tossed out at UGA after getting blowed out by Florida last night.

Back
Top Bottom