The College Basketball Post

cant say anything bad about wake....great effort in coming back but what horrible D at the end.... One thing that makes me mas is why we keep playing the goofyidiot Zoubek...i never liked him... Plumlee is way better

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by dreClark

And they beat Duke at home last year and did the same thing.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Nolan, you told G to switch and grab Teague....Meaning you had his man (Johnson)

Yet you didn't pick him up.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Good game though.

I can't even be mad after this loss.

mad.gif
I AM! Wake is a good team but they are very inexperienced...as good as Duke is defensively they lose on a in bounds layup
smh.gif
mad.gif
They aren't THAT inexperienced.

They are led by kids that played MAJOR minutes last year. Starters and all. Only truly inexperienced dude is Aminu (that gets minutes)

Nah, wiz. this is on the players.

They've proven nothing, yet they wana play for the NBA..and jack 3's.

III has won a conference title 5 outa 8 years, Final 4, Sweet 16, etc, etc...

He's proven, they aren't.

They need to listen.

Allen called it. I didn't believe it. UC's first win over G'Town in a must win situation for a team with tourney aspirations. G'Town is justlacking that junkyard dog guy on the inside. All of these guys are just too passive IMO, no one on the inside to do the dirty. Also, they get ZERO productionfrom the bench and that is huge. Julian Vaughn doesn't do anything, and neither does Wattad or Nikita. Clark is the only serviceable guy that you can bringoff of the bench on that team. They look bad though , like they've lost hope. Monroe keeps playing hard though but he won't even be there next year sothere is really nothing to build on.

On our end we did what we had to do in order to win the game. Still too many turnovers and mental lapses, but it's expected with a team this young and nothaving a true PG. Yancey owned Monroe defensively and I think that's big with defense being one of his biggest deficiencies. If we keep playing good ballwe may be able to sneak into the tournament. No way in hell they put 10 teams in the tourney from the BE hopefully we aren't the odd man out.

dunno...I'm just going off what I'm hearing right now. He hit a big 3, but the team didn't capitalize on it.

Monroe will be back next year, I'll go on record for that now. DaJuan can find his way to the D League tho.

Spot on assessment ComeUp.

Good win.

%*%%!+* Nolan Smith
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why did we recruit him again? What is with us recruiting these one demensional players????

We're sooooooooooooooooo soft too.

If it weren't for the codiene I'd be livid right now
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

dunno...I'm just going off what I'm hearing right now. He hit a big 3, but the team didn't capitalize on it.

Monroe will be back next year, I'll go on record for that now. DaJuan can find his way to the D League tho.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sad, but It's true. If he isn't scoring he has ZERO impact.

He wouldnt' wana hear it, but he needs another year.

LSU and Tenn down to the wire

FSU hangin tough.

How much was Blair in foul trouble tonight? A lot?

Yea UNC finished strong. I hope we can keep it respectable and get a run in the 2nd half.

We match up extremely well when Singleton, Alabi, and Echefu are in at the same time but they get winded real easy. Like i said our bench is something awfulespecially guard play beyond Toney and Kitchen

i just saw the replay of the duke game since i couldnt see it since i was working..... someone explain to me how that was a travel on Henderson when he fellwith the rebound?

I'm mad I had a bball game & missed the game..

Can anyone give me a recap of what happened in the last minute

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i just saw the replay of the duke game since i couldnt see it since i was working..... someone explain to me how that was a travel on Henderson when he fell with the rebound?
Because you can't grab a rebound, lose your feet and come down flat on your back. That's an automatic travel

And Henz, Henderson hit the game tying shot w/ like 9 seconds left, Jeff teague raced down court and tried to get the score. He missed the shot, Hendersongrabbed the board, but he traveled. Was like 2.3 seconds left on the clock. They inbound the ball under the goal, by the left corner.. The ran a play whereteague (guarded by smith) ran to the corner. Smith told Gerald to switch to Teague running to the corner (G was checking Johnson) meaning that he had to rotateover and get Johnson. He rotated late, they got the ball inbounds to Johnson and he scored a layup.

.8 on the clock, Kyle heaves it down court, ball gets touched, time runs out, game over.

We'll see. But,

If a kid wanted to be one and done, why choose Georgetown? People close to the program have definitely hinted at 2 years ever since he verballed, and it'sstill the same story.

He can put himself in Blake Griffin's shoes next year.

LSU beats Tenn.

Memphis is rolling under the radar. Evans is getting better.

Again, wouldn't want any parts of them in March.

Honestly, he may be right I could see Monroe staying an extra year. He seems very level-headed and if I'm not mistaken he was a very good student in highschool. He's definitely a Top 5 lock though if he decides to bolt and that is always enticing.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

St. John's
pimp.gif

Didn't watch the the game, but from what I read it was another pathetic outing by Norm and crew.
Trust me it was beautiful. Our half court offense is CRACK
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Norm FTW

Back
Top Bottom