The College Basketball Post

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

I want Vitale to continue to talk about Duke despite them losing. That won't make me break my TV.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as bad as he is, Patrick is ten times worse and just eggs #$## on... i blame him as the instigator.

I like Mike Patrick for football for the comedy factor because he's a screamer, and that entertains me to no end. Him and Vitale together are too much tohandle. When you have a maniac doing a game there has to be a straight man, and that is about the polar opposite of what those two psychopaths are...

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

We bout to be partying @ Wake tonight

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I guess there isn't anything to do there. They were just #1 and they rushed the court
indifferent.gif
. [Mark Jackson] You are better than that. [Mark Jackson]

[table][tr][td]Wed, Feb 4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]West Virginia
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]7:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Carrier Dome[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Villanova
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]12:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Wachovia Center[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 11[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Connecticut
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]7:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Gampel Pavilion[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 14[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Georgetown
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]12:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Carrier Dome[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Feb 22[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Villanova
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]1:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Carrier Dome[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Feb 24[/td] [td] [/td] [td]St. John's
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]7:30 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Madison Square Garden[/td] [td]BIG EAST Network-Local/Time Warner[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Cincinnati
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]2:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Carrier Dome[/td] [td]BIG EAST Network-Local/Time Warner[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Mar 3[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Rutgers
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Carrier Dome[/td] [td]ESPNU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Mar 7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Marquette
minibigeast.gif
[/td] [td]2:00 p.m.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Bradley Center[/td] [td]BIG EAST Network-Game of the Week/Time Warner[/td] [/tr][/table]
We need to win 5 of those. I'd like to win more but I could easily see them losing the next 4 of 5.

Van Gundy just said "You don't rush the court when you win at home."

Isn't that the only way you CAN rush the court?
laugh.gif

How are your fans supposed to rush onto the court when... You're not playing in front of your fans?

Rell, we are definitely gonna drop big time.

But considering we had only 6 guys playing (and I see the foul situation exacerbated the problem), I'd hope the coaches/voters don't penalize us toomuch.

We gave up 100 but only lost by 6.

Jonny with 35 and 6 assists. Honestly, those are the type of numbers I think he's capable of putting up on a more consistent basis. But maybe that'sjust me...

And they beat Duke at home last year and did the same thing.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Nolan, you told G to switch and grab Teague....Meaning you had his man (Johnson)

Yet you didn't pick him up.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Good game though.

I can't even be mad after this loss.

AND S.T.F.U Chitown....
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The rushing the court fad HAS to stop. It's TERRIBLE.

A #4 team (who was #1 last week) beating a #1 team AT HOME rushing the court.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

how do you lose on that???

roll.gif

Seriously, that was pathetic. Singler should've been a few steps off the inbounder making sure that didn't happen.

If we never shoot a 3 again, It'll be too soon.

Losing DaJuan is no excuse.

This team and season is DONE. No leadership, no mental toughness. Doesn't fall on III, he just can't get through to these guys. They want to play theirway.

I'm in shock. I coulda expected this play in November, but now? No way.

Internally, something is up. who knows.

they've quit.

I need alcohol.

Originally Posted by dreClark

And they beat Duke at home last year and did the same thing.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Nolan, you told G to switch and grab Teague....Meaning you had his man (Johnson)

Yet you didn't pick him up.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Good game though.

I can't even be mad after this loss.

mad.gif
I AM! Wake is a good team but they are very inexperienced...as good as Duke is defensively theylose on a in bounds layup
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This team and season is DONE. No leadership, no mental toughness. Doesn't fall on III, he just can't get through to these guys. They want to play their way.

they've quit.

I need alcohol.
but if they arent listening to him, then it's all on him.

He recruited all of these players, he knew their personalities, etc. He was the one that was supposed to relate to them, but he can't. Can't blame thatall on the players, when the coach that recruited them doesn't have the respect of them.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This team and season is DONE. No leadership, no mental toughness. Doesn't fall on III, he just can't get through to these guys. They want to play their way.

they've quit.

I need alcohol.
Duh. GU been done. Get ready for next year
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom