The College Basketball Post

Dude shot 76% while averaging 30+ppg last year... He is so fun to watch... Whats the comparison for him??? Larry Johnson 2.0???

Picking duke and Kentucky makes sense. NBA Factories. But you could make the case that having your own team in a power 5 can boost you even more. You get all the reps. You create hype. Zero pressure. Look at Simmons, Fultz and Young.

Duke gonna get busted soon and it's going to be glorious.

They are going on 20 years of buying recruits... Why would they suddenly get popped after this class... And if you are thinking the NCAA gives a &^(% you are sorely mistaken... The Brian Bowen thing was all FBI not NCAA

Picking duke and Kentucky makes sense. NBA Factories. But you could make the case that having your own team in a power 5 can boost you even more. You get all the reps. You create hype. Zero pressure. Look at Simmons, Fultz and Young.
If you're a true high level NBA prospect, you could literally go anywhere and still be drafted around where you should.

Can't do nothing but shake my head and laugh about this Duke class. Wild :lol:

Gators with an ugly win...ill take it. :pimp:

Koulechov took so many stupid shots, almost screamed at tv and woke up my 8 month old daughter.

UK Looked really bad at home. Gabriel with that lucky 3 had me thinking it was going to OT

Gators with an ugly win...ill take it. :pimp:

Koulechov took so many stupid shots, almost screamed at tv and woke up my 8 month old daughter.

UK Looked really bad at home. Gabriel with that lucky 3 had me thinking it was going to OT

Florida took so many bad 3s. Glad they got the W in Lexington.

Back
Top Bottom