The College Basketball Post

I'm 7 out of 8 because apparently a Princeton education doesn't teach you to go for the easy basket instead of a 3-pointer when you're only down by 1

I'm sick of college players make the dumbest end of game decisions. 15 seconds left on the clock, you dribble it out and settle for a 3? Take that ish to the rack!

If I was a senior and had no professional ball ambitions, I'd put hands on Dexter right there, on the spot.

Man i swear ... down 1 and fire up a damn bomb3 and miss

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Were Chuck and them talking about Princeton homie just now about making mistakes? I only caught the very end

I'm sick of college players make the dumbest end of game decisions. 15 seconds left on the clock, you dribble it out and settle for a 3? Take that ish to the rack!

If I was a senior and had no professional ball ambitions, I'd put hands on Dexter right there, on the spot.

Why are you so angry? Just enjoy basketball man.

:rofl: anybody watching this game?

0 points in 6 minutes to start the game? They'll prob turn it around, but I cant imagine its an exiting game thus far.

Last edited:
Man the refs in this tourney are really bad. Umd vs Xavier there was no foul on that fastbreak whatsoever lol

Why are you so angry? Just enjoy basketball man.

I guess you're content watching terrible basketball huh?

I don't know what you expect to see when you watch college basketball. I'm content watching basketball. None of these kids are professionals.

In the NBA, people do the same ish that these kids are doing. The jack up these 24 footers after doing iso ball to try and win the game as time expires.

I don't know what you expect to see when you watch college basketball. I'm content watching basketball. None of these kids are professionals.

In the NBA, people do the same ish that these kids are doing. The jack up these 24 footers after doing iso ball to try and win the game as time expires.

Just because the pros do it doesn't make it any better, great argument there buddy :lol:

And when the pros do it it's still terrible basketball. Your logic is a wee bit flawed, brah.

Last edited:

Just because the pros do it doesn't make it any better, great argument there buddy :lol:

And when the pros do it it's still terrible basketball. Your logic is a wee bit flawed, brah.

The point I'm trying to make is that what you are saying is that you cannot watch college basketball because they make poor decisions. Since it often happens at all levels, why are you watching basketball at all?

Last edited:
Seems like if memory serves correct that the first halves of these 1 vs 16 games you often see the top seed struggle for a good part of the first half and then eventually the game is blown wide open early second half.

For those talking about poor play, this will generally happened with first couple rounds with such a disparity in talent level of these schools. Most games are still entertaining to me though with all the weight placed on one game.

The point I'm trying to make is that what you are saying is that you cannot watch college basketball because they make poor decisions. Since it often happens at all levels, why are you watching basketball at all?

Ive seen more poor ref decisions then player decisions today lol

College kids might make alot more mistakes than pro guys but Jesus Christ it's 1000000x better than the NBA, I literally can't watch more than 5 min of an NBA game if it isn't the finals

Back
Top Bottom