The College Basketball Post

If florida was playing any of the other 13 seeds I would have y'all winning.

ETSU shouldn't even be a 13, should've been a 12 or 11.

They were gonna make the big dance even if they didn't win the SoCon tournament. 

but lemme stop biggin' them up, incase they get blown out 

first guy in the gym, last guy out. 

real coaches player.
laugh.gif
I liked when after they said that, that his dad is going to be his best man at his wedding.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought it was disrespectful when the commentator said if he shaved his beard and went to a gym to play pickup he wouldn't even get picked.

but then again, he's probably right lol

first guy in the gym, last guy out. 

real coaches player.

:lol: I liked when after they said that, that his dad is going to be his best man at his wedding. :lol:

:lol:

I thought it was disrespectful when the commentator said if he shaved his beard and went to a gym to play pickup he wouldn't even get picked.

but then again, he's probably right lol

Depends on the state :lol:

**** get it together, Florida. Need to close out the half strong or the 2nd will be a ******* nightmare.

Crean is finally gone and I'm happy but still feel blah, cause I feel like they will **** this up and hire Steve Alford or something.

If Gregg Marshall isn't the first guy they talk to their is a real problem.

Crean is finally gone and I'm happy but still feel blah, cause I feel like they will **** this up and hire Steve Alford or something.

Wichita has that Koch brothers money. He'd have to really want IU. 

I'd hire Mike Woodson over Marshall.
Wut....
Local indy dude.. went to IU.. understands what it takes to play at the university. Also he got that local Indiana pipeline connect too. Just an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom