The College Basketball Post

Stewart is def the best woman's player I've ever seen.

Used to play pickup ball w her in highschool :lol: she'd dominate against dudes like it was nothing

Game is just so natural for her man.

Last edited:
"A $35,000 bet has been placed on UConn women at a William Hill book to win straight up tonight vs Syracuse. If they do, bettor wins $500!"

Lmao. Somebody is betting a car to win lunch money

This joint got over super quick.

Geno, man. 
mean.gif

nthat.gif

Not over yet. Still have an entire half to go.

Coach Q shoulda BEEN called a TO to settle the team. :smh:

And for the record, Lobo and Turasi were nice. But Maya Moore who they just showed was an all around beast.

Last edited:
"Let's get it back to 20" against a DYNASTY in the championship game = curtains

I'm with you if it were just two regular teams, or even a dynasty team in the regular season.

Originally Posted by JoeClear
Originally Posted by SHUGES

And for the record, Lobo and Turasi were nice. .
Lobo was very good , but shouldn't be mentioned with the best homie.
Completely agree.

Taurasi is the best I've ever seen.

Griner was the best post player, especially on defense.

Holdsclaw is the best scorer I've ever seen. She was NICE to watch. Just couldn't get it together in the WNBA. Depression, man. 
ohwell.gif
 I was pulling for her so hard, especially once she got to the Sparks.

I know there are women older than this pool I'm talking about, but just like men's basketball, I can't speak on them. I can look up the records of Cheryl and Nancy, but that doesn't mean I saw them.

I agree with Holdsclaw.

Amazing from high school through college. But she's still a "what could have been" player. So unfortunate with the injuries and mental health.

She should've been the Goat. :smh:

breanna stewart really the greatest
griner the best big

i guess this is equivalent to what ucla was doing in mens bball back in the days?

Last edited:
Getting it to 15 to start the 4th would have been nice. Cuse fell asleep to end that quarter. :smh:

And yeah, Griner was a beast in the post, especially on D. But Courtney Paris would like to have a word with you about the offensive side of the ball.

Lobo was the OG great hope. That's really why I mentioned her. :lol:

Still standing by Maya as the Carmelo in college and Candace Parker as the LeBron. I'm taking them both over Taurasi (Wade?). :lol:

Still standing by Maya as the Carmelo in college and Candace Parker as the LeBron. I'm taking them both over Taurasi (Wade?). :lol:

That Wade comparison wasn't serious, right ? Taurasi won multiple titles on every level and is considered a top 5 - 6 women's player of all time by everybody

Last edited:
it must be demoralizing to play the UConn women :lol:

i know you go into every game confident you're gonna win but after 10 minutes you're down 20

it must be demoralizing to play the UConn women
laugh.gif

i know you go into every game confident you're gonna win but after 10 minutes you're down 20
I still don't know how not one chick on her last damn hasn't tried to check any of these girls during a game. I know it'd have happened on the mens side.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Congrats. But wooden in same sentence as Geno, I just don't know.
Why not?

One was light years ahead of the competition, the other made the competition look like they were light years behind.

Back
Top Bottom