The College Basketball Post

people acting like allen was going to be a top 10 pick...i thought he should leave too class isnt deep but its ok for a kid to come back to school....but next year will be lit....already have a trip planned for dec 10 to vegas, going to save some money and go to durham and hopefully the final 4 application comes through....if everything goes right they arent losing many games next year...kinda remind me of that 1999 and 2001 teams....going to be stacked

Application sent for me too. I'm ready! Be there December 15th as well.

Derryck can leave now. Bring Bolden home.
Honestly I hope he doesn't. Kid is gonna make that sophomore jump, I bet.

Not saying his gonna become this elite player, but he will be smarter and more consistent. I rather he start then this kid frank, bc if this kid Frank ain't Tyus good. Give me DT at the 1.

Last edited:
Ulis officially declared for the draft...
More self imposed sanctions for Louisville,will lose 1 scholly for the next 3 seasons and 1 official recruiting visit for the next 2 seasons.

Grayson was going to be a late first round pick and that'll probably be where he ends up next year too. Next year he should have a legit shot at a national championship though, so I guess he just wanted to see if he could do that...If that's not the case, I have no clue why he would come back...

Y'all still think Kennard goes to the draft this year? If Allen came back I'm sure Kennard is at least a 3 year player like I originally thought. Dudes had me thinking Kennard was one and done

Y'all still think Kennard goes to the draft this year? If Allen came back I'm sure Kennard is at least a 3 year player like I originally thought. Dudes had me thinking Kennard was one and done

Kennard reminds me of Jud Buechler

Yea I don't see much changing with Grayson as far as draft stock. Might as well go now imo

This draft is garbage, next year might be a monster, imo this was probably his best shot to be a first rounder.

but im sure his parents got bread, he can afford to go to fake school and play for free.

Stephen B : How good was N.C. State guard Rodney Monroe ? I hear stories about David Thompson a good deal , but I don't know about Monroe.

I can remember Big East games from 88' , but I didn't start watching ACC games until 91'.

Back
Top Bottom