The College Basketball Post

Y'all cna say so much about the Big East, but the ACC has three of the Top 5 teams in the nation.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Y'all cna say so much about the Big East, but the ACC has three of the Top 5 teams in the nation.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
don't worry... #@@% Vitale and ESPN do enough promotion of the ACC every year - we don't need reminded of where each and every team inthat league is, on a day to day basis.
grin.gif

^
laugh.gif

But as many have said... the Big East is an absolute terror for a bubble team like say a Cincy. Conference play can absolutely destroy you in the B.E. As muchas I love the ACC, we're really only 4 teams strong with about another 3 that can do damage any given night. I can see us getting 5 teams in but the BigEast...

Every Squad bolded will more than likily end up in the field of 65 and thats insane.

Pittsburgh
Syracuse
Marquette

Providence
West Virginia
Connecticut
Georgetown
Notre Dame

St. John's
Louisville
Villanova

Cincinnati
South Florida
Seton Hall
Rutgers
DePaul

thats 14% of the tourney from one conference alone. Absolutely insanity
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Monday, January 5[table][tr][th=""]Game[/th] [th=""]Network[/th] [th=""]Coverage Notes[/th] [th=""]PPV?[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Georgia St. at George Mason[/td] [td]FIOS-1 Fairfax[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Georgetown at Notre Dame[/td] [td]
espn_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wofford at S. Carolina[/td] [td]
ss.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado at SMU[/td] [td]
fsn-rm.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stony Brook at Binghamton[/td] [td]
aetv.jpg
[/td] [td]
msg.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Drexel at James Madison[/td] [td]
csn-r.jpg
[/td] [td]
csn-ma.jpg
csn-phi.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Florida Atlantic at Miami (FL)[/td] [td]
fs-fl.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago St. at Kansas St.[/td] [td]
fs-kc.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]N. Dakota at Texas A&M[/td] [td]
fs-sw.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Kentucky at Mississippi St.[/td] [td]
css.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UMES at Oklahoma[/td] [td]Sooner Sports[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Grambling at Alabama St.[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UNC-Wilmington at VCU[/td] [td]
masn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Prairie View A&M at Southern[/td] [td]
cox.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Louisiana Tech at Hawai'i[/td] [td]
kfve.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]11:59pm[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^
laugh.gif

But as many have said... the Big East is an absolute terror for a bubble team like say a Cincy. Conference play can absolutely destroy you in the B.E. As much as I love the ACC, we're really only 4 teams strong with about another 3 that can do damage any given night. I can see us getting 5 teams in but the Big East...

Every Squad bolded will more than likily end up in the field of 65 and thats insane.

Pittsburgh
Syracuse
Marquette

Providence
West Virginia
Connecticut
Georgetown
Notre Dame

St. John's
Louisville
Villanova

Cincinnati
South Florida
Seton Hall
Rutgers
DePaul

thats 1415% of the tourney from one conference alone. Absolutely insanity
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I corrected it for you
nerd.gif

yea he's always real close to ruining someone's career. maybe he will get it done verse greg monroe or dejuan blair.

Pittsburgh
Syracuse
Marquette

Providence
West Virginia
Connecticut
Georgetown
Notre Dame

St. John's
Louisville
Villanova

Cincinnati
South Florida
Seton Hall
Rutgers
DePaul

fixed , how u gon leave my alma mater out g
grin.gif
unloyalhkahsfahkf[oadsnfa[fafa!!!!

Just put the entire big east in the tournament... matter fact... just make the BE tourney the new NCAA tournament... winner is NCAA champ.. that makes you guysall happy?
laugh.gif

I mean they are the hometown team and they do have Dar but I Can't Go G
laugh.gif

I'm tight this Vag Monroe didn't sign with Duke.

smh.gif
@ Gody's suck fest early

Lol...I'd like to see him back next year...but my dude Greg is not coming back once he gets that Top 2 love...yes...I'll go on record and say thatafter Griffin....Monroe will be the 2nd pick in the draft.

Tiki Mayben has been around for a HOT minute...lot of off the court problems but dude was a top 5 PG in the country in HS at one point

Originally Posted by Gameover2

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ACC is top heavy but Duke isn't even a top 5 team, trust me. And we've seen this with Clemson the last 3 years now. Starts off with abrolic record before ACC play then comes back down to earth. They made the tourney last year but let's be real, I'm still skeptical about them thisyear. Outside of the top 4 (UNC, Duke, Wake, Clemson) the only other cusp teams are Miami and BC.

But as many have said... the Big East is an absolute terror for a bubble team like say a Cincy. Conference play can absolutely destroy you in the B.E. As much as I love the ACC, we're really only 4 teams strong with about another 3 that can do damage any given night. I can see us getting 5 teams in but the Big East...

I'ma one up you Cake and say we get 6. I still got faith Miami gonna pull their *$%% together. They basically gave Ohio State that game and with that winthey would have a stronger resume. Duke, UNC, Wake, Clemson, Miami, BC. Boom.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

({}) should've came to Cameron G
ohwell.gif
IMO he's a much better Josh McRoberts and would have fit in perfectly with the Duke squad. Same skill set, except Monroe can actually finishat the rim.

Back
Top Bottom