The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by dreClark

Bobby Maze dribbles just like AI...lol
Dude probably thinks he's AI, too, with the headband/braids/#3 combo
laugh.gif

Can't believe I forgot to mention all of the tats, too
laugh.gif

Pitt was just way tougher. Blair was just too much of a beast inside and it didn't help that G'Town didn't rebound well as a team.

Monroe is still learning he is only a freshman. The one year Blair has of going through a full season showed how much that can help. They couldn't get muchout of their plays. Pitt was shuting those down.

I love watching Fields and Blair. Both talk soo much. Him and Jonny is going to be good, but I am scared to play them. We don't rebound or play defensewell. Our only chance is sticking it out in 2-3 the whole game. They didn't look like good shooters.

EDIT- Still no one has told Mike Brey how to dress.
laugh.gif

How does this guy make a top 5 and put Terrence Williams in there?

He has potential but he really isn't that great. He can rebound and Dunk. But he isn't a great scorer and takes bad shots. Lots of bad 3's.

I would take guys a few guys over him
-Summers
-Matthews
-Young
-Butler

On the real... the regulars know how I feel about Pitt, especially that ({}) Levance but if they can stop UNC from winning it all I'll become a loyalsupporter.

That is all.

Oh yea one more thing... I need Sherron to hold this down and send these boys home with an L
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

On the real... the regulars know how I feel about Pitt, especially that ({}) Levance but if they can stop UNC from winning it all I'll become a loyal supporter.
roll.gif

Some of the Levance type stuff that was posted

roll.gif

Vols being exposed....

smh.gif
at me not being able to watch St John's game after ive given them damn near 100,000 dollars

Happy to see yall are further exposing ND for what they are..

but umm....i don't really want them coming off a loss....

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I will forgive the Knicks for being so pathetic in this early part of the season if SJU wins
laugh.gif

Eff that....I'll stop trying to bump Rob Thomas at parties!!!

Smh at me not going today because they got blown out by Providence. ND is extremely soft up front. We've been getting out rebounded by 20 plus board thelast 4 games.

PSU hanging in tough with Wiskey... very impressed, even if they lose this game... they've overcome some terribly homerish officiating today to stay inthis, and Battle has even had a bad game to boot.

Thought Tennessee was top 10 good last month. Now, not so much. On the flip side, credit to Kansas. Much better today than I expected. Still question theamount of young talent they really have outside of Aldrich/Taylor.

Can either SJU or PSU pull it out? Probably not..

Back
Top Bottom