The College Basketball Post

ASU is smacking Stanford...Harden has 17 in the second half
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

what the %+*!

this is the not the 1st time and it wont be the last that i hear announcers say oregon state will get recruits because dude is obamas brother in law.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

ASU is only -1 against Stanford?

+!#% gona make me start gambling again.

Talor still needs to get bigger/quicker...but that'll come. I've been very impressed at how much his jumper has come along.

After I saw the final score, Im a diehard Stanford Fan and its safe to say there Frauds.

ASU is only -1 against Stanford?

+!#% gona make me start gambling again.

Talor still needs to get bigger/quicker...but that'll come. I've been very impressed at how much his jumper has come along.
His mother was a mudder.

just got back from the ASU Stanford game. that was disgusting. i dont know if stanford is that bad, or if were that good, but i liked what i saw

Handling 3/4 pressure is no longer a concern.

Now if Dixon goes zone, that's our biggest challenge. And he will.. there's no way he's stubborn enough to let Levance get blown off the dribble.

Close either way.

Match their intensity. Payback is in order.

LET'S GOOOOOOO

Should be a good one.

I say Pitt hangs around and makes it interesting to the end.

edit:

My bad. I meant G'town.

Sam Young should be BE POY...

And this Pitt team is by far the best offensive rebounding team I've ever seen. Them boys go after everything.

To be honest, we have no business being in this game.

Pitt's D is just tough, can't get any looks off our sets.

does Gtown know they have a 7 footer on there team? stop given this $#@%+ the ball up high and not letting him get in the post

Summers is keeping Georgetown in this. This looks like a totally different team than the one from Monday, then again Pittsburgh D and toughness is 2x betterthan UConn's and scrambling Georgetown's scheme.

I still think Georgetown, along with Pitt, UConn and Wake Forest, are the teams with the best chances of knocking off UNC.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

does Gtown know they have a 7 footer on there team? stop given this $#@%+ the ball up high and not letting him get in the post
sigh..

that kills the offense and just isn't part of it.....the offense is the most efficient in the country.

we post when we high screen with a guard and Greg/Dajuan get those post up looks. Should that occur some more in a game like this? Yeah, probably...

Not liking the way this one is going though.

Have to rebound, and I don't think we can.

Back
Top Bottom