The College Basketball Post

Blair is a %!!*$%% man. he just ate monroe's lunch
laugh.gif

I know that's ya mans and all...But Monroe needs to Man up. Blair is BEASTING that boy.

Is Chris Wright playing today?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I know that's ya mans and all...But Monroe needs to Man up. Blair is BEASTING that boy.

Sho' is. I really wish Blair was 2-3 more inches taller cause he'd be a lock for the lottery whenever he decided to leave. I just lovethis dudes game and he hasn't even developed an offensive game yet.

This game is opening up like %+!@%% legs. Allen, now you know how I felt on Monday.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by dreClark

Sho' is. I really wish Blair was 2-3 more inches taller cause he'd be a lock for the lottery whenever he decided to leave. I just love this dudes game and he hasn't even developed an offensive game yet.

This game is opening up like %+!@%% legs. Allen, now you know how I felt on Monday.
Yup, Blair is a beast - love his game.. i'd kill to have a kid like him on my team every year.. rebounding and defense? hell yes.

Just got posted up nicely though, now that i type this up.

other than the sequence of him owning Monroe, not on him. Our rebounding deficiencies are team wide. And a lot falls on Dajuan and Austin at the 3and 4. They are just not good rebounders, in the least bit.

This team is "Pittsburgh soft"...we can man up with anyone, Louisville, Uconn, Memphis etc...but when we see Pitt we just fold, and it'sdisgusting.

Pitt are grown men defensively and on the glass. They beat the ##*% out of us and we just take it. From top to bottom.

And as Jessie's 3 right there shows, just do some uncharacteristic things..

Levance and Blair yack as much as anyone. At least Blair does it whether he plays good or bad. Levance is just a punk.

Pitt has this game, Fields, Blair and Young all looking great. Hopefully this is the year they can really go deep in the tourny instead of the usual sweet 16and out

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Pitt has this game, Fields, Blair and Young all looking great. Hopefully this is the year they can really go deep in the tourny instead of the usual sweet 16 and out

I just have a good feeling about this Pitt team. I've never been a fan of Pitt, naturally because of my UConn ties, but this is my favorite team thiscollege basketball season. The fact that they're making Georgetown look like a JV team in the 2nd half, in DC at that, just goes to show how good theyreally are because Georgetown is a definite contender.

Allen, where your man Wright at? My dude went Patrick Swayze out there today. Same with Freeman.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Should be a good one.

I say Pitt hangs around and makes it interesting to the end.

edit:

My bad. I meant G'town.
sick.gif

Pitt is good.

Worst offensive game in 4 years. FOUR years. Worst game of the year, by far.
And that was dictated by Pitt.

Haven't seen a III team lose their composure like this, ever.
Not surprised we lost, but shocked how it got away. Wake up call.
And now have to go and try to end a 43 game home win streak on Monday, great.

To credit Pitt, Blair took the game over. It was all him. That team is not all that great on the glass, that is ALL him.

Defensively that's as good a team D this offense has played against in forever. Wright and Freeman had nowhere to attack.

Pitt still has a lack of frontcourt depth, and IMO their guards would get run off the floor by UNC...but it's all match ups.

Wow - to go into G'Town and lead wire to wire and walk away with a 20 point win is HUGE. Might want to remember this win when filling out your brackets inMarch... this is a statement game.

most impressive was that it was their 3rd straight road game

..one note though...that team still can't shoot and we are a horrible rebounding team.

remember when they did the same to G'Town last March and everyone scrambled to put them in their Final 4? just sayin..

They are the best team in the Big East right now though.

Back
Top Bottom