The College Basketball Post

^ that's when they just feed it inside to Hans and go from there ..

I might see it differently because I played point in high school but he is the best fit bar none ..

Originally Posted by allen3xis

the thought of Tyler getting consideration sickens me
sick.gif
...but you're right, it'll happen

Griffin, Harden, Curry...please just pick one of them

Harden
58%
46% from 3.

sick.gif
...favorite player right now.
pimp.gif

Headed for a top 3 selection this June.

Syracuse HAS to get committed to the defense end of the floor. That changed.

Speaking of PG's...gunna's boy filling it up early

allen, great win last night.

when syracuse shoots like this, there def. top 3 in the big east if not the best. if monroe plays like he did last night do you think he can go top 5. if notop 3 behind griffin, and harden

anybody shoots like this, nobody is beating that said team.

Rautins and Devo can shoot it, not this well tho

I'd assume, Monroe is a top 10 pick if he wants it..
comes back for a year, he could put himself in Griffins shoes this year, where he'd have the inside track on #1.

Downey is a god damn KILLER...with no help. He picks his spots so well.

Clemson is looking very good, again.

yea monroe, should come back a year (not for syracuse sake) but bulk up and fine tune his outside jump shot, you can see the potential for the 20 footer.Griffin stayed and now is a legitmate threat for shooting a 15 footer bank shot and has much better handles.

These Arkansas kids can play a little.

very impressive with losing basically the entire team from last year.

Illinois/Purdue both defend like crazy, but i hate watching them on offense. Good job by Weber by getting things back on track.

I swear if ILLINOIS loses this after leading through out the whole night it would be embarrassing, this is there chance to make the top 25.

too close man
laugh.gif
too close.

What the HELLLLLLLLLLL

this is just horrid
smh.gif

MIKE DAVIS WHAT THE HELL
laugh.gif

Overtime thank god, WOW

- That's a hell of a win @ Purdue. Dumb plays all around down the stretch tho. That talent level gets refilled, that can be a great program. Just still sostrange to not capitalize on the Williams/Brown success. Purdue still showing no signs of having guys who can get needed baskets.

- The only team Illinois lost to, Clemson, keeps it up....Downey with 36 tho

- Austin Johnson and Taylor Griffin do no belong anywhere near starting lineups of a team with Final 4 aspirations. Cade Davis off the bench doesn't help,either.

- Good win for Butler over UAB.

- Syracuse can really put some points on the board, interesting to see what pace they play at against the top teams. And Jeremy Hazzell is gona really end upwith misleading numbers. I like him as a player tho.

- Lastly, Siena has survived Hasbrouck playing atrociously and he finally broke out of it tonight. They can get going now, if he has.

they're not all that good right now. On par with SJU statistically.

probably can beat yall at home, tho.

How is Marcus Monk playing college hoops? Didn't he have a short NFL stint??? Or did he not get a shot?

Arkansas is about to give this one up...a couple of terrible turnovers just now, Oklahoma cutting down that lead...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How is Marcus Monk playing college hoops? Didn't he have a short NFL stint??? Or did he not get a shot?

i thought he was drafted. or a FA pick up

Just got back from the game

-We shot too good. Cant expect that every game. But we are really tough when Rautins is on. He is our X factor.
-Our pace was good tonight. We need to try to do that against the better teams that can actually defend.
-I like when Devo is back. It allows Jonny to play more himself and not have to score as much.
-FINALLY RICK JACKSON *%$+@@! STEPS UP. Maybe he has earned that Scholarship word to Rell. He relives a lot of Onuaku
-
laugh.gif
who noticed Paul Harris dropping 3 points on 1 shot

Hazell is a gunner but he actually pretty good. If he had a team and system he could be scary.

Back
Top Bottom