The College Basketball Post

Anyone know when the 5ish guys remaining are announcing? I am assuming some will at the JB Game this week?

Anyone know when the 5ish guys remaining are announcing? I am assuming some will at the JB Game this week?
I haven't seen any timetables for any of them but I'm going to guess that Newman and Zimmerman will be next since they said they are done taking visits, then Ingram and Brown followed by Diallo and Maker....
My Predictions
Ingram-Duke
Brown-UCLA
Diallo-St.Johns
Zimmerman-UNLV
Newman-UK
Maker-UK

I haven't seen any timetables for any of them but I'm going to guess that Newman and Zimmerman will be next since they said they are done taking visits, then Ingram and Brown followed by Diallo and Maker....
My Predictions
Ingram-Duke
Brown-UCLA
Diallo-St.Johns
Zimmerman-UNLV
Newman-UK
Maker-UK
That would suckkkkk.

...is probably right though 
ohwell.gif

That would suckkkkk.

...is probably right though :\
I still think KU has a shot at Diallo,would be willing to bet it's down to St.Johns and KU...Only reason I counted KU out for Newman is that its the only place in his top 5 he hasn't visited..I could of course be wrong though.

Up to Allen and Kennard now. People are already doing research trying to come up with chants for when Duke visits. 

That would suckkkkk.

...is probably right though 
ohwell.gif
I still think KU has a shot at Diallo,would be willing to bet it's down to St.Johns and KU...Only reason I counted KU out for Newman is that its the only place in his top 5 he hasn't visited..I could of course be wrong though.
Newman isn't (and never was) going to KU. I've stated this before and you guys can laugh, but I don't want him at KU.

Diallo is their only chance IMO.
i think ISU has a better shot at Diallo than KU.
I'll disagree...based on what I've read/seen/heard.

How are Derryck Thornton and Jamal Murray's re-classifications looking??

Jon Scheyer called Luke Kennard and told him to be prepared to play some point guard next year.

How are Derryck Thornton and Jamal Murray's re-classifications looking??

Jon Scheyer called Luke Kennard and told him to be prepared to play some point guard next year.

ive read that thornton is Duke lean and might find out about the reclass in couple weeks...also read some blog that Tatum is actually not trying to drag out the process and might make a decision sooner rather than later...hes becoming more and more of Duke lean...hes happy that they visited him right after winning the chip....if they scoop him i figured GIles is in bag

duke winning the national championship got some fans in here feeling themselves and thinking their gonna nab ingram away from unc. I love it. makes the rivalry one of the best in sports.

duke winning the national championship got some fans in here feeling themselves and thinking their gonna nab ingram away from unc. I love it. makes the rivalry one of the best in sports.

I don't think any Duke fans feel that way in here lol. Someone just asked why he wouldn't choose Duke...

Back
Top Bottom