The College Basketball Post

the phrase "ready" isn't applicable anymore... the draft has changed, dudes aren't being picked so much anymore to be instant contributors.

Cal told Ulis if he planned on being there 4 years not to come. it's just a mentality... and Cal-speak.

if dudes are leaving because of a freshman coming in taking their minutes, they have bigger problems.

y'all never grow old of the Cal/bag jokes, huh?
twins and them guys at LSU got bigger problems then......

honestly im just talking; never know what kids are thinking...

if Malik goes to LSU, they can use them jokes on JJ. 

Booker should've returned, and I always want kids to leave

Returned and what get exposed and have his draft stock plummet? Without the players that were around him this year he wouldn't of gotten half the shots he did, unless the draft next year is extremely weak he isn't rising his stock

anybody remember the WCW and Kyle Anderson comparsion last year? Straight comedy.

Last edited:
No surprises from today except Dakari...kind of,hope this opens the way for us to pull Newman,Zimmerman,and Maker..My biggest concern is if Slice goes to St.Johns or not,which seems more and more likely..

If nobody left until they were 'ready' ..that would be like 5 kids every year.

Draft talk is fun but That's a hard league and most won't cut it. You're ready if you can cash a check.

Why would you be worried about Slice leaving? Any of us could do the job of a UK assistant.

Last edited:
Heard he's a faster and more athletic Kyle Anderson with less length 
I said that in here right after the McDonald's game...The basketball IQ definitely seems like it's there. The added athleticism is what he needs to get past solid defenders, which Anderson can't do...

No surprises from today except Dakari...kind of,hope this opens the way for us to pull Newman,Zimmerman,and Maker..My biggest concern is if Slice goes to St.Johns or not,which seems more and more likely..
If Kentucky doesn't get newman are there any other guards out there?  Would they look into a graduate transfer like Dylan Ennis from Villanova for backcourt depth?

Can someone with knowledge answer the question as to whether Skal will definitely be eligible next year?

Can someone with knowledge answer the question as to whether Skal will definitely be eligible next year?
I think they are pretty positive he will be,his Ineligibility this season was for transferring for solely athletic reasons,they are stories about his guardian being shady etc..but I don't think it's enough to keep him Ineligible..

St. Johns has a real window here to take the NY state basketball throne from Cuse. Kind of actually think it could happen.

Will be very interesting to see what happens with Cuse in the coming years...Are there any Kevin Ollie types in the Boheim/Cuse tree that could take the program over?

Saw 24/7 has ingram a 65% duke lean now...it was lower just few weeks ago...

Expect that number to climb. Been that way for awhile. Just waiting on Winslow to make it official.

Derryck Thornton is leaning back towards reclassifying but wants to redshirt if he does so. Doubt that actually happens(the rs part)

Tyus Battle also is considering reclassing.

Duke was in home with Jayson Tatum tonight

Will be very interesting to see what happens with Cuse in the coming years...Are there any Kevin Ollie types in the Boheim/Cuse tree that could take the program over?

Assistant coach Hopkins will take over. He'll flourish

Expect that number to climb. Been that way for awhile. Just waiting on Winslow to make it official.

Derryck Thornton is leaning back towards reclassifying but wants to redshirt if he does so. Doubt that actually happens(the rs part)

Tyus Battle also is considering reclassing.

Duke was in home with Jayson Tatum tonight

Why would he reclass and redshirt? Wouldn't he want to play right away? Minutes will surely be there

Back
Top Bottom