The College Basketball Post

What's there to understand?  Clear as day Harrison disrespected another player on a national stage. 

Also, bonus points for only including "white" media as unwilling to see your point of view.

a frustrated a kid right after a heart breaking loss?

Smh at the white media. They won't even TRY to understand, and that's why they won't ever get it.

What's there to understand?  Clear as day Harrison disrespected another player on a national stage. 

Also, bonus points for only including "white" media as unwilling to see your point of view.

basically said "F U" to an opponent after a loss :lol:
what's there to defend?
stay classy andrew
them boys got beat and ran back to the locker room w/o shaking hands. all fun and games when they win, but they cant handle taking a L

Last edited:

Was definitely meant to be disrespectful. A frustrated 20 year old kid getting asked a stupid question after a final 4 loss. He goofed though. But when you start to have convos about the "N" word and bringing up OU and other things, and trying to make a call to action based on that word, you aren't trying to understand what was actually being said.

All he said is **** that dude. The focus and fake outrage is more at the fact that he said the "N" word, than him saying **** Kaminsky.

Last edited:
shouldn't have read bleacher report and fox news comments. 
mean.gif

a frustrated a kid right after a heart breaking loss?
There have been thousands of frustrated kids after heart breaking losses who handled themselves better.  He deserves the flaked coming his way.

With so many blogs and online pundits, its up to you to segregate the warranted and unwarranted scrutiny.  But to brush aside what Harrison did like it's acceptable is ********.  Especially using his age as an excuse.  He's had a mic in his face since playing ball in high school, he should know better by now.  

That was brutal watching my Spartans get that work. Dawson gonna Dawson.

Wisco played great.

The Harrison thing is a non-issue. Anyone taking offense to that is ******ed.

It's odd that you offend in your comment about offending :lol:

The media knows exactly what they are doing, driving clicks and views and yet some of you still get outraged by it? What, you believe in journalistic integrity still? :lol:

Stop
There have been thousands of frustrated kids after heart breaking losses who handled themselves better.  He deserves the flaked coming his way.

With so many blogs and online pundits, its up to you to segregate the warranted and unwarranted scrutiny.  But to brush aside what Harrison did like it's acceptable is ********.  Especially using his age as an excuse.  He's had a mic in his face since playing ball in high school, he should know better by now.  
stop it.

Not one person is defending his action.

Not one.

Not a single person.

Everyone in here said he shouldn't have said it...

It's the context in which it was used...

Like someone said...

They're less concerned about him and disrespect, and more concerned about the n word and "if it was a white guy, he would be gone... White people have no rights on this country. Obama"

Y'all see Nigel Hayes in the post game presser? On mobile so I'm having trouble posting the video, but LMAOOO

Kaminsky on the comments

"He reached out to me, we talked about it, [I'm] over it," Kaminsky said. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

Agreed,nothing more needs to be made out of it.

Man :smh:

I'm still in disbelief :smh:

Can't believe we lost. I can't even watch anything sports related right now. Might not even watch the game tomorrow :frown:

@TVobach you were right earlier in the year, I didn't think Wisky could do it.

@StephenB wildkycat wildkycat @DarthSka @soychulo It was a great season bros, all we can do is reload and try again next year.

no doubt.

i can believe UK lost, it's Wisconsin. a great team with the POY. it's hard to win 39 in a row. :lol:

it just sucks because the first loss in a year and it's over... like what? weird feeling.

for the last time, no coach has had more success than Cal since he's been at UK. no one. and the numbers aren't close. K can eclipse him with his 2nd title since Cal arrived in Lexington... but everyone else? nope. x's and o's, recruiting, whatever... all facets of being a college basketball head coach. so if you want somebody else as your head coach, you're asking for someone who delivers less. how hard is that to understand? so like I said, if you want to tell me there are coaches who are better than Cal? that's fine... but if you tell me someone besides K, good luck convincing me you're right.

pretty sure @Bigmike23 has said the same thing that Andrew said about me before. :lol:

my head hurts, last night was awful... too old for that ****.

Still prefer Izzo, K and Pitino to Cal as far as the total package goes. Also think Calhoun and Stevens are better than him, however, they are obviously not coaching college anymore.

duke playing all these cup cake teams in the tourney will surely catch up to them come monday. It's going to be a beatdown fr fr. Wisconsin has the best offense and has been tested all tournament. Just beat the best team in the country too. Highly doubt they'll get beaten.

So the fact that we just beat the team by 20 that took them to OT just 2weeks ago means nothing huh? :lol: OK :rofl: :smh:

So the fact that we just beat the team by 20 that took them to OT just 2weeks ago means nothing huh?
laugh.gif
OK
roll.gif
mean.gif
I think duke looks like the toughest team out there.   I also think though that MSU was extremely careless with the ball in the duke game.  I noticed it when they played their elite eight game as well. .. I was surprised a team like UVA didn't exploit their carelessness with the ball and beat them.

Back
Top Bottom