The College Basketball Post

Dat sequence 
eek.gif

How do folks view Oubre vs. Winslow
You want a do-everything role player? Go with Winslow. You want a guy with a high ceiling, has shown to be a fast learner with real star/bust potential? Go Oubre

Rathan-Mayes is weird. I was expecting a flat out shooter but he's a pretty willing passer as well.

I'm convinced Cal utilizing the press so much because he knows the Harrisons are going to waste possessions with their ********.

Ulis averages 20 minutes per game, Knight averaged 35. Per-40 the difference is only one turnover a game.

I figured out Richard Pitino's look-a-like: Pete Campbell, Mad Men.

first 3 seasons Pete with the decent hairline or the last season Pete?

You could see Pete's receding hairline in S1/S2 though... that one.

Rich has less hair than Rick :lol:

Danm X put up 35?

Hopefully the e-streets will provide me tape of this game, my internet is messed up today so I missed every game besides Kentucky.

Huge W for the Jayhawks this afternoon. On their way to #11...finally playing near their full potential. Oubre, Mason, Cliff, Greene, Traylor's energy...Perry playing well...honestly Selden has still just been "eh"...

Excited to see if this team can continue to improve.

I thought today would be "that game" for UK...appeared that way for a brief moment in the 1st half...but nope. Still think it'll happen eventually...

Iowa State losing at Tech...man, live by the 3, die by the 3...

Good Ws for Wisconsin and Baylor today as well.

Huge W for the Jayhawks this afternoon. On their way to #11...finally playing near their full potential. Oubre, Mason, Cliff, Greene, Traylor's energy...Perry playing well...honestly Selden has still just been "eh"...

I thought today would be "that game" for UK...appeared that way for a brief moment in the 1st half...but nope. Still think it'll happen eventually...

So much more than just the 3 ball.

It's gonna happen,I've never been on that 40-0 talk,I don't wanna go back through all my posts but I think I said we drop 4...Still like our chances at the title though...

So much more than just the 3 ball.
To be completely honest, didn't watch the game...just noticed the poor shooting in the box score.

What were the details of the game?

Want to get a pulse on this although it's early...

Who would be interested in doing a Player Pool Draft for the NCAA Tournament? Basic rules...

I am thinking 10-15 teams/owners...6-8 players per team.

Snake fantasy draft, who's ever "team" of players scores the most points in the tournament, wins. Could set something up on League Safe if we want to do it for money. I'll keep track of the points.

So, you'd have to pick high scorers on teams you'll think will advance far...

Want to get a pulse on this although it's early...

Who would be interested in doing a Player Pool Draft for the NCAA Tournament? Basic rules...

I am thinking 10-15 teams/owners...6-8 players per team.

Snake fantasy draft, who's ever "team" of players scores the most points in the tournament, wins. Could set something up on League Safe if we want to do it for money. I'll keep track of the points.

So, you'd have to pick high scorers on teams you'll think will advance far...

Yeah, we do one every year already.

Gabe York has been a disaster man. My goodness.

By the time Alonzo gets here Rich homie and Stan will be gone smh

Back
Top Bottom