The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Jerricka is so trash. Why she always so quick to assume the worst of Brandon? Something must have happened in their past for her to always react so negatively to him.

Honestly she seems too good for him.

It seems like he's been a serial **** up and is finally getting his life together.

Another good ep.

Reg establishing an albi while giving big homey relationship advice :lol: I know Kevin gonna do it and mess with one of her friends.

Emmet getting punked. Which is gonna be a problem.

Brandon getting it in with Jerrika. I was half expecting Sarah to try to get it in the truck.

I wonder if Trice really did kill the kid. Previews says there's more to the story and I dont trust anything that dirty cop says.

Last edited:
Reg stupid af. He definitely gonna die now. He messed up not killing Trice.
I really want to know who killed Jason.
We finally got confirmation Q is Jason's pops.
I don't think that baby is Emmet's. He needs to go to court and get that **** right, I think she running game on him. Especially after dude asked him to slip an extra bill a month....
Once again, the kids are the best story of the show so far....Jake though...he's gone and I'm glad Poppa and Kevin realize that. It's a sad reality though.

Reg : y’all hungry? What about you big man? I know you can eat.

Poppa : ok Mr. Reg but I need somewhere with healthy options.

:rofl::rofl:

Episode was crazy. I'm definitely looking forward to next week. I wonder if his old boss is preggers too.

I think Sonny might know something more too.

I thought dude was gonna help Emmett forreal, but he's just trying to get EJ away from his house. Next week will definitely be lit.

Jerricka is still trash

I wanted to say the same but Brandon just being petty. That double standard rule was in effect since they were both single and could smash whoever. Can’t get butt hurt cause she messed with someone else when you did the same

Wasn't aware that Brandon actually got the yambs from his boss's wife......She was petty for snitching as well.

Don't know how Jake wasn't pissed at his brother for not having his back when he got stomped out but anything Reg does he idolizes :smh:

Emmett gotta do something about shawty because she's trash to be honest. Dude really trying to be a father and she wanna be a *****.

Where would Brandon had even slept with her at? His only option was to bring her back inside his mama crib for that Twin XL action. And where did her husband think she was this entire time?

That white chick can't hold water. She out there telling on everybody lol.
Reg is definitely in hot water. Dude better hope Q takes him under his wing now because he might have to cancel Christmas. The boss man was with him last so no matter what, he's the top suspect and those goons are going to be on his butt.

That sex scene was pretty good. Made me think about the sex scene from season 1 of Insecure. Jerrika has a nice frame and that afro works for her.

CThaGod tweeted out that he would be interested in a spin off for the kids and The Chi twitter page retweeted it so they might consider it.

I wasn't expecting Ronnie to turn himself in. For some reason I thought they were setting him up to be in a relationship with the nurse that watches over his mom.

The OG lost my respect after that scene where the mother talked about her being force to have a baby with him.

I meant to say this last night but if part of this show turns in to following Ronnie in to prison I'm gonna be tight

Where would Brandon had even slept with her at? His only option was to bring her back inside his mama crib for that Twin XL action. And where did her husband think she was this entire time?
Running errands

:lol:

:lol:

Nah he knew she was out working that catering event. But she was technically gone all night after that. She must have said she went out with the girls.

Jerricka better not have let that square hit. She was ready to get loud with Brandon too before she confessed. She going to be big mad when Reg starts making Brandon sell drugs out of that food truck.

Back
Top Bottom