The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Seems like they're settting up the young dread head to either kill somebody or get killed. The way his older brother got beat up by the shot caller was crazy.

Why does shorty want her kid back? Is that not Emmets kid or something? DNA test came in?

They always come back for the kid sooner or later...Damn Sonny, hate it had to be him

I was surprised old dude was gone have Emmett walk up on Trice like that.

And I wanna see how Old man get out this situation he in, Reg probably bout to switch up on Trice if not I don’t see how he make it out alive

Reg lil bro ready to shoot some **** up, wonder who gone be his first body?

I pictured the old man walking up to Reg and spitting that "I'll let you run all of this territory for me if you take out Trice" game after that beating.

I too wonder why Brandon told her. Like dude that's something you keep to yourself. She might have let you sneak in a kiss, but that's still her husband & business.

Brandon was thinking with the wrong head and forgot he was talking to his boss' wife.

I get the feeling Reg gonna get killed by OG and his lil brother gonna work for Trice to get revenge.

Reg lil brother gonna smash Brandon’s boss and Trice gonna find out and clap son

The girl who played Tiff is beautiful. Would wife that if I was Emmett.

My dude Brandon from the Chi out here with third grade game being a chatty patty with the Boss’s woman. She prob was getting close with him so she and her husband can have a ****old experience with him. Brandon was acting like he never kissed a women before:lol:Son was openly snitching on his homie :lol: Dude really bought that bootleg fish back to the restaurant like they were gonna cook it :lol: Son out here taking massive Ls because he’s too nice and ain’t ready for responsibility. It seems like he could have worked his way up in that restaurant if he kept his hot handed Friend out of the kitchen.

Last edited:
Anybody think that Quentin is Jason's grandfather?

Tracy doesn't want to deal with him because Quentin is her father

That would explain why she hooked up with old man Ronnie

The shows gotten better, I was ready to give up on it a few episodes ago.

Is Q taking a liking to Emmett, to be the father he wasn't? How does he get out of his situation?

I'm glad Brandon's mom is getting herself together.

Reg :smh:

B

The kids really are the best and funniest part of the show.

I've been saying it for weeks.

Papa and Kevin and him trying to get the girl.

Why does shorty want her kid back? Is that not Emmets kid or something? DNA test came in?

Probably because she straight up gave him to him. Which was crazy.

Brandon was a fool for telling his female boss about his homie taking the fish.

No loyalty. Dude rode for him when it came to his brother to. Said, what are we going to do.

Another interesting theory.

Am I the only one that loves that the high schoolers..... actually are and act like high schoolers? These are typical 15 year old kids that are immature, naive, and annoying, just like they should be in real life. Not like every other show where they cast mid-20 year olds going through some unbelievable drama.

Kevin, you haven't realized I'm good at everything :lol:

and them joking his green tights

Papa was pissed she's going to mess up the play

Am I the only one that loves that the high schoolers..... actually are and act like high schoolers? These are typical 15 year old kids that are immature, naive, and annoying, just like they should be in real life. Not like every other show where they cast mid-20 year olds going through some unbelievable drama.

They're junior high

Like 12 or 13

Reactions: God
Still more believable than other shows. They actually act like some of the kids I come across.

Yeah, that's the part of the show I like the best.

I hope they keep Jake out of that life.

Last edited:
The kids remind me of myself when I was their age. I was so cringe worthy lame like them and thought I was cool :lol:

Either this or when he was running the streets he scooped up the hottest young thing in the streets (Tracy). Knocked her up an dipped to Cuba after he made money

Either this or when he was running the streets he scooped up the hottest young thing in the streets (Tracy). Knocked her up an dipped to Cuba after he made money

Or he dipped out because he didn’t want his son to see what he did for a living and didn’t want him to be apart of that lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom