The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

i think jb was in a building w the scope on him

tracy was cold blooded but that was seen a mile away she was gonna put it all on him

for some reason i think brandon cousin gon get popped

jerrika was cold too got a new dude already talkin bout this the guy :lol:

was that the girls baby tho that stole kevin bike? :nerd:

This is good. The writing needs to improve.
i think jb was in a building w the scope on him

tracy was cold blooded but that was seen a mile away she was gonna put it all on him

for some reason i think brandon cousin gon get popped

jerrika was cold too got a new dude already talkin bout this the guy :lol:

was that the girls baby tho that stole kevin bike? :nerd:

I think it was her brother, because she seems too innocent. Hold my hand. Kiss me.

I like Brandon's cousin. Him, Sonny and the Haitain dude are my favorite characters

The Q and Reg story is getting interesting.

I think dude is just a friend, because of her reaction. His reaction to her, is going to help him get her back.

Tracy seems too good for him. He seems a lot older, and without a steady job. Was he R Kellying her?

i aint like common playing his music in the ep

like it seem like being exec prod and featuring your own music is a conflict of interest

i mean its cool a black man getting paid

but couldnt that spot have gone to an up and comer?

Just got back from the movie theater and saw that the lil kid in this show has a small role in Black Panther towards the end of the movie.

Man when Emmett and home boy go to scoop the Sneaker collect.....I saw Becky and got an immediate hard on.
I knew she was about to unload some Gold for cheap because her Husband banged some floozy.

When she said 5k and I'll make you lunch, man I shot my load into my cuffed Lee's. What a deal.
So jelly!

I’m still trying to hang in there...storyline just dragging on too long...

Emmett should just stick to getting **** pregnant. His shoes in his bedroom are wack. Trying to flip GRs where he'd be lucky if he'll even break even on them.

Outside of chicks dude is completely lost and clueless

And he doesn't have that right with a couple of baby moms :lol:

Trying to make quick money and his VERY first plan of action is flipping kicks. :rofl: If it were that quick and easy, Bill Gates would've started it a long time ago.

Trying to make quick money and his VERY first plan of action is flipping kicks. :rofl: If it were that quick and easy, Bill Gates would've started it a long time ago.

Still getting the 5k back should of been easy to do but this guy doing out of trunk meet ups with just his kid with him :stoneface: :smh: :lol:

well I couldve picked up mags, red octobers, and solars, and 750 boosts for 5k plus dozens of other heat, that would be my first plan too. #greymarketgang

Still getting the 5k back should of been easy to do but this guy doing out of trunk meet ups with just his kid with him :stoneface: :smh: :lol:

Yeah I didn’t understand that either. First he trying to fill shoes in the hood out a trunk. Second he didn’t think to stash what he made somewhere. Third dude ain’t think to be strapped doing ish like that?

I do believe Brandon is going to lose it all because he’s ****ting where he eats with going after his bosses girl. He should’ve asked his cousin to put him on with some females.

Lol dude should have sold those joints in the suburbs or something. Looks like he’s going to end up being a dealer for the Og.

Lol dude should have sold those joints in the suburbs or something. Looks like he’s going to end up being a dealer for the Og.
ya cause he still owe of $100 or a favor. Young boy gonna make Brandon kill old head. B owes weirdo a favor too

Young boy gonna have Brandon go after old dude but old dude gonna have Emmett go after the young boy. Who y'all got in a fight, Brandon or Emmett?

Back
Top Bottom