The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

F48F5855-6A1D-435E-8444-A0FC42C2CED2.gif

Trash. Trash. And More Trash.

I’d watch a 30 minute weekly series solely on Papa. He brings the LULz.

Jerricka is a baddie. That deal that Brandon got to fix up his food truck seems too good to be true. Brandon gonna catch an L with he food truck watch. Son is basically Black lip from shameless, he gets yambs but stays in drama an always catches Ls.

Jerricka is a baddie. That deal that Brandon got to fix up his food truck seems too good to be true. Brandon gonna catch an L with he food truck watch. Son is basically Black lip from shameless, he gets yambs but stays in drama an always catches Ls.

The little minions saw Brandon. He’s def gonna have to slang out the truck to make up the “favor”.

I’m calling it now, the house selling is going to somehow fall through. He’s going to panic and take the start up money from Reg who in turn will call in his favor. Get some tacos and drugs being sold at the same damn time.

Great episode

Reg hanging out wit the youth as a cover :pimp: Papa calling him Mr Reg the whole trip :rofl:

The move was not bad IMO he at odds with Trice regardless smart money is with Q

Kev not holding down Jake :frown: :ohwell:

****** can’t be hating on Ronnie without hating Tracy too. She already feel guilty you can tell when she was talking to Coogie and Brandon Mom. She got that boy killed straight up ...**** gon hit the fan when Ronnie confession hit the papers.

Reggie a **** ***** I hope OG put a bullet in his brain, it’s no way he sliding off scot free

The cop clearly had more to do with Jason’s death then he let on

I dnt remember Jason actually smashing his boss, I thought he just kissed her

*****s can’t be hating on Ronnie without hating Tracy too. She already feel guilty you can tell when she was talking to Coogie and Brandon Mom. She got that boy killed straight up ...**** gon hit the fan when Ronnie confession hit the papers.

Reggie a **** ***** I hope OG put a bullet in his brain, it’s no way he sliding off scot free

The cop clearly had more to do with Jason’s death then he let on

You mean Brandon. I thought it was inferred that he beat it up.

Tracy didn’t make Ronnie do anything he didn’t already want to. Ronnie would’ve done anything to get a taste of her yams again. He tried ro quit drugs just seem appealing. He was talking about going organic. This is all on Ronnie.

Yeah my fault definitely meant Brandon..

Cashflow Cashflow Nah man, she basically put him up to it. When he first went over there she told him he needed to do something about Jason, that’s when he started going out on the hunt and ****. I agree, she didn’t force him to do it but like you said, he was down for whatever to get that ***** again. It was never for Jason, only for her.

Ronnie took like 20 years off the way he looked by cutting his hair.

His grandmas reaction to his crew :rofl:

The OG lost my respect after that scene where the mother talked about her being force to have a baby with him.

Yeah, I can't ride for Q anymore. She was 12 :smh:

Me too. I wonder why she told him dude knows. He doesn't work there anymore. I was wondering if she was pregnant.

Didn't notice how though Jason baby mama was :nerd: at the park :pimp:

Tracy 8)

Yeah she looks good at times

Cashflow Cashflow Nah man, she basically put him up to it. When he first went over there she told him he needed to do something about Jason, that’s when he started going out on the hunt and ****. I agree, she didn’t force him to do it but like you said, he was down for whatever to get that ***** again. It was never for Jason, only for her.

Tracy did Ronnie dirty. All because he stood her up. :smh:

So she got with Ronnie as a older dude in the military because she was young and had a kid, only dude turned out to be a **** up.

Trice did not have to kill the kid.

But that kid is dumb as **** even thinking of dialing 911 off of what he saw.

Ronnie doing all sorts of talking :smh:

I thought Jake gun was gone fall out @ da school or that teacher was going to talk to Reg

Back
Top Bottom