The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Don’t think people had any attachment to coogie ..... they had an attachment to the characters that were affected by his murder ....

I don’t have an issue with Ronnie ..... him and kevin Seem to be the focal point ....

I don’t get the Ronnie hate in here.
He killed a young black kid. The WRONG black kid.

**** that guy.

He's just a drunk piece of ****. Not even like he was in the game or he killed someone in the game. Fam out here murdered the wrong person and got off scott free somehow after confessing.

Plus he's an annoying looking bum and I'm tired of hearing his voice.

**** Ronnie.

He killed a young black kid. The WRONG black kid.

**** that guy.

He's just a drunk piece of ****. Not even like he was in the game or he killed someone in the game. Fam out here murdered the wrong person and got off scott free somehow after confessing.

Plus he's an annoying looking bum and I'm tired of hearing his voice.

**** Ronnie.

Jason wasn't even his damn son :smh:

Where’s my Grandma!!
LAUGHED HARDED THAN I SHOULD HAVE AT THAT SCENE.

hell, any scene where he tried to be tough. when he toughed up the pedo in the street, i was like...wait, is he serious. Then he got hemmed up like something id' expect someone with that voice to get.

guess im the first for this week so ill put in the spoilers

I hate this show lmao

bro

Nina kicking dre out and hte first thing she packing up of hers in the dildo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BIG HOMIE DID IT! USED HIS LAST BIT OF SUPERSTRENGTH lmaoooo po2345 po2345

I dunno man the pacing btwn the scenes are so goofy like one moment Keisha is at the end of it all ready to off herself and the next moment we got antics with Emmitt!

Emmitt and Lala sex scene :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im sure thats one of the few times melo not eem mad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Rell's guest spot on here just shows how stark the difference is in acting quality. I was damn near begging Rell to not leave the kitchen lol

Wonder if Ronnie gonna leave now that he got his TY and how will Keisha recover, if at all

Thats all i got now

I just finished it... This show writing is awful

Ronnie” saves the way “ so damn anticlimactic

lala just serving up sex scenes left and right .... she look regular now they ain’t even trying to mask the bumps on the side of he face lol

Kevin was about to get some cutty lol..... Afro grabbed him like she done it before .... father was about to spaz on him

papa is a real one .... but I still thinkhe is going to get played

Lena Waite ain’t no damn Shirley chilsolm

this spanish dude trying to get Emmett out the way to play his moms

Jake about to kill douda lol.... costing him the election would make for a good storyline in season 4

**** Ronnie with "bad things" I've done. Stay downplaying child murder. Now that he saved her hope he gets got.

Oh ****, yuck. They aint showing it but this dude all up in Keisha's guts :smh: I can see why she had that fight in her before breakfast. She dumb though for now using all those tools in that basement and wanting to commit that when he cleaned it out

This ***** Jake need an *** whooping.

:rofl: @ Dre wanting to pack up her room so badly. Got Nina packing up those dildos with anger :lol:

Emmett aint ****

If only a car hit Ronnie while he was doing his little September dance in the street. Nobody wanna see ya bum homeless *** out here.

:rofl: @ Kevin. Went from mad to open to get yambs. I didnt like the editing either with how they contrasted that with certain scenes.

This ***** Papa. Really did lose his natural mind. Testing his pastor father of all ppl. Might just be me but I think Maisha was getting dug out in that house when she was suppose to be "babysitting".

Douda gonna lose this race if he keep trying to treat Kandi like an employee.

Lena Waith needs to get the **** out of here writing that scene in to the show. Take your L.

Lala damn near 40 in this sex scene and it honestly didn't even feel right.

Last edited:
word the kev x Jemma joint was super offf too

“leave me alone!!”

“you wanna come over?”

“uhh yea sure”

and then they do that weird artsy **** of having them wear super ultra white clothes to contrast their darkskin as they uncomfortably try to get it on :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Ronnie being the focal point of this season has pissed me off because it’s no character development for him. Every season he’s talking about being sober, he messes things up either with a woman or job and also does something to try to redeem his character. We don’t care about him or his story no more.

That ish with Keisha was a cluster. Was dude already piping her for the whole 2 months and now she hit her breaking point to either wanna kill dude or herself? Why would you go after the leg of the chair when I’m sure there were other items that could be better used as a weapon. Then the moment she decided to attack was dumb obvious and seemed like it was no force behind that hit. Wouldn’t be surprised if they try to make her pregnant by the end of the season.

Papa and his shawty been annoying for the fact he acting like these fake woke dudes with the whole extra “queen” talk. I do agree that he’s gonna get screwed over for the simple fact of how they building up how she don’t wanna be public about being with him.

Emmett could’ve just done catering services instead of being grimy and getting rid of Sunny especially after that talk he was having with Lil Rel. That sex scene was horrible and Lala could’ve got her fake *** off that counter and showed more skin. I guess Emmett’s relationship is effed now because either he gonna tell, he gonna slip up or Lala gonna say something.

Jake lucky he ain’t catch a fade. Douda wasn’t thinking because body shots don’t show under clothes and he could’ve easily gave him 2 to the chest.

Kev spazzing on shawty then literally doing a 180 when she offered the yeeks had me weak cause that be real life. He tripping for how he tried to play that off and when he was talking to her father. Lucky he ain’t catch one to the chest.

After that last hookup Jada had with dude I thought that was over since his family was digging into her like she was nothing. Then dude was basically telling her what she should be doing with her place.....just to get some cheeks smh. Her taste in men is as bad as this season is.

How much longer we got for this ish?

Ronnie dancing in the street :lol: . I was thinking what if a car hit him on some Scary Movie ish:rofl:.

Were you about to **** my daughter? Imagine some shawty pops asking you that :rofl:.

Emmitt I always looked @ you as a **** up :lol:.

Looks like that fortune teller was right. Emmitt just can’t keep it in his pants.

Deus Ex Ronnie strikes again. :smh: :lol:

He just happen to be canvassing the neighborhood the same day Kiesha planned to end it all and he just so happened to get critical info from the nosy neighbor :stoneface:

Now that he has been "redeemed" they need to end his storyline.

Lena probably thought that Shirley Chisholm scene was powerful with the music swell in the background but it came off so corny

Did Sonny so dirty. I hope they planned to pay him for still using his name when they takeover.

Emmitt must love making his life harder than it should be. Dude just can't help himself.

Cheating on your girl with your business partner. And he hit raw. :smh:

Someone on here said it last week but Ronnie should have died saving keisha. Close that storyline and be done with it.

Keisha being pregnant from her kidnapper would be wild. I hope this show doesnt try to tackle that scenario.

Now Lena Waithe, I mean Shirley Chisolm got a chip on her shoulder. 😑

I hate how this show cuts to the next scene. From dark/somber to joy and with no time to take in the prior scene.

The way they edit this show is crazy, jumping from scene to scene every 45 seconds.

Tomas outta pocket, but the least Emmett and Tiff is keep the place clean.Tiff was about to drop 4 racks at the weed store last week, if she stop giving the product away for free, they might could get they own lil spot lol.

Happy that’s done with. Buddy light weight tackled Ronnie and got him out the paint. One kick to the ribs got him laid up in the hospital :lol:

Dre a counselor? Telling her wife to start the grieving process after two months is wild.

Papa so sprung it got him stealing from the church and questioning his OG.

Cops not being in this season is funny, because they found out who Douda was last season now hes close to becoming mayor. They just stopped looking into him huh?

The Emmett thing is so weirdly dumb cuz there wasnt much build up to that or any motivation behind it.

Things are looking up for dude and he goes and ****s it up.

That ***** Tomas right. Kick him out.

Cops not being in this season is funny, because they found out who Douda was last season now hes close to becoming mayor. They just stopped looking into him huh?
I gotta hope they downplayed that all season and those two detectives have had a wire on Douda all season and they reveal it in the finale.

But thats probably asking too much.

The way Dre told that full fledged Doctor she was a high school counselor was hilarious.

Dre is insufferable. I'm tired of (whatever pronoun they use). Trying to use their baby masters degree to pack up a Keish'as room.

Jake lucky he ain’t catch a fade. Douda wasn’t thinking because body shots don’t show under clothes and he could’ve easily gave him 2 to the chest.

:lol:

Forgot about that too, why the hell he even go back to Douda after he found out about Reg.

This season probably going to end with him chipping Douda lol.

:lol:

Forgot about that too, why the hell he even go back to Douda after he found out about Reg.

This season probably going to end with him chipping Douda lol.
That’s gonna happen and then Johnny Gil gonna take the charge cause Jake gonna “somehow” get caught and that’s how Jake gonna believe him again

Back
Top Bottom