The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

If Reg is alive then I'm done with this show.

I had that typed and deleted it because I knew it would be a lie. I would have to see that unfold.

Random but I just had a thought...you know who Kev is reminding me of with his flippant attitude about Keisha?

Michael from LOST :lol: This show is already doing a lot with Keisha but if LW brings back Reggie then they have officially entered the supernatural/alternate reality realm

I'm just asking lol. I think he's dead. But I keep having a back and forth with a friend and she's giving these dumb reasons to how he's still alive (e.g Reg is laying low from Douda and will come back when he's recovered....) :rolleyes , they might as well hire her to write for the next season :lol:

Speaking of which, this is the ****ing 2nd straight episode Keisha could've been identified and found if the writers made this show realistic. Why the **** would she ask to call Kevin and not say ****? They're dragging this kidnapping on because LW ran out of ideas.
I chalk this one up to technology.

Any time I answer a call from a # I don't recognize I put it on speaker and mute the Mic so the person can't hear me.

I assume this dude muted the Mic so even she yelled Kevin wouldn't hear it.

Does anybody really believe Reggie is still alive?
It's funny dude who plays Reg was trying to tease the return of Reg saying the show aint have a funeral for him, never showed him dead and didn't technically say he was dead. That was like around ep 2 or 3.

Now they done said Reg is dead multiple times :lol:

It'd be crazy to say he's still alive. Wouldnt even know how to make it make sense. I mean he fakes his death to what extent and what purpose? With whose help? The cops? To what end?

Last edited:
A lot of the show is becoming predictable for sure, this episode was jokes tho...

The cake scene was funny lol...

lmao @ Ronnie taking his moms to the wiener club... face full of ballsac and next thing you know they in there gathered around her telling stories despite all that dementia in her head... R.I.P. to her tho...

Waited all these weeks to find out Keisha was kidnapped by somebody dressed like Chubbs Peterson smh

DC4F22F5-7248-4B91-9461-1D29FFE06213.jpeg

Does anybody really believe Reggie is still alive?

I talked about it a bit a few pages back when the whole "lawsuit" stuff leaked but I feel like if he's coming back its going to be S4 or an added cliffhanger at the end this season. It doesn't help Jake & Reggie are teasing his character isn't dead on social media.

But yeah I aint putting nothing past Lena. :lol:

PO

Episode was cool, no major hate here. Some thoughts as usual.

-My man Ronnie. :lol: How did this crazy ***** immediately find the exact house Keisha is in. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
-Then Keisha is yelling loud as hell & this ***** comes running downstairs & to his surprise he thinks its the damn tea kettle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
-Hannibal Cameo. :pimp:
-Douda mom stay on brand. She always talking **** about someone in every show she in. :lol:
-Poppa pulling out the Varsity Jacket! :pimp:
-Kev lighting up his girl at the diner... :pimp:
-Douda flipping the script on his mama in his promo... :pimp:
-RIP to Ms. Ethel. My Dad died the same way & had similar issues as her in his last days (dementia), so that scene hit different. :frown::frown:They gave her character the respect she deserved.
-Now Ronnie, this ***** about to turn Ultra Instinct now. Ms. Ethel's death is about to be the equivalent of when Vegeta gotta his block knocked off by Jiren and fell down the cliff In DB Super. (Vegeta "I'm going to get you that wish"/"Grandma, I'm gonna find that girl") :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ihust1e ihust1e

PO

Tiff so fine I let all that dumb **** she was pulling and let happen just slide. Paying for bud with a psychic reading, believing in a damn psychic reading, almost started a fight off a bum *** psychic reading, etc.

Made all that **** Emmett said about her being good at business a bold face lie.

Last edited:
Wait so Emmetts girlfriend suppose to be this big time weed dealer, but she's giving the weed away for free just to get a reading?!?!
Wouldn't say she's a big time dealer but yes she got swindled twice for a dam reading about ish she already knows both with Emmett and their relationship

For as obsessed as the kidnapper seems to be with hair, he could at least spray some leave-in in Keisha’s hair...or some activator, or something. >D

Oh yeah, I’m tired of Dre. She’s just a Mary Sue/Deus Ex Machina laying in the cut. Ronnie’s not going to find her. Remember Dre gave Keisha that gold bracelet with the coordinates? It’s an obvious Chekhov’s gun.

Back
Top Bottom