The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Kandi Burruss?

6504BF16-C4C7-4152-B1C2-A232C7B91BB7.gif

5F3EE161-66BA-49D5-BB1D-275FE91EBF1E.gif

Episode was good but wasn’t Emmit BM pregnant?

also funny how Lena playing Chicago’s Black lesbian mayor. Like how kids said just cause she black & lesbian, dont make her progressive. lot of folk not from
chi or not impacted by her policies think cause she post some memes that hit one time or goes against trump she about it but naw she just a puppet that don’t care for folks in black and brown communities and loves the police & big business. But that’s another topic, just being a resident in a neighborhood on the southside of Chicago for last 2 years, I like to see how accurately they show the city

Just had to be a black man :smh: This angle is really the only way they could keep this going and keep her alive.

**** this ***** Ronnie. If only he had drowned :smh:

Crazy how its only been 3 seasons and Ronnie's character arc is so repetitive and tired already.

Man I swear if this was the first season of the show I would not be watching it. They really hooked me with the kids and Brandon.

Last edited:
Don't want to call her dumb but c'mon. You want to get to the window in a basement use the chairs or a table.

You really want to get out? Start a fire.

This rich black girl is perfect example of a smart dumb *****.

Emmett a little ***** and Jake a punk *****. Just straight up tell Sunny the truth. Son got no balls.

Jake acting like he never seen a ***** get stomped out before. Namond 2.0

:rofl: @ this ending. This dude Ronnie got Keisha sense or some ****?

was that the track coach?
I got captions on and the name of the dude is Omari. The actor, Cedric Mays, aint the track coach.

Last edited:
Don't want to call her dumb but c'mon. You want to get to the window in a basement use the chairs or a table.

You really want to get out? Start a fire.

This rich black girl is perfect example of a smart dumb *****.

Emmett a little ***** and Jake a punk *****. Just straight up tell Sunny the truth. Son got no balls.

:rofl: @ this ending. This dude Ronnie got Keisha sense or some ****?

I got captions on and the name of the dude is Omari. The actor, Cedric Mays, aint the track coach.
Nah I’m going to call her dumb because when she got outside, her dumbass wanna play the dumb blonde and instead of running away just fall down.

Jake ish had me extra confused. Thought he wanted to be hard and was apart of the gang so why he acting ***** made so much.

I agree about Emmett as well. Definitely should’ve said something instead of staying quiet.

Ronnie needs to join the FBI if he can tell exactly who’s screaming while their mouth is covered.

Im surprised Papa or Kev’s parents didn’t blow their phone up especially during a blackout in the hood at night. Too much of this ain’t making sense this season.

Nah I’m going to call her dumb because when she got outside, her dumbass wanna play the dumb blonde and instead of running away just fall down.

Jake ish had me extra confused. Thought he wanted to be hard and was apart of the gang so why he acting ***** made so much.

I agree about Emmett as well. Definitely should’ve said something instead of staying quiet.

Ronnie needs to join the FBI if he can tell exactly who’s screaming while their mouth is covered.

Im surprised Papa or Kev’s parents didn’t blow their phone up especially during a blackout in the hood at night. Too much of this ain’t making sense this season.

Oh yeah that too.

Dummy celebrating to be outside when she should've been running for her life. Especially when she heard movement upstairs.

Oh there was no parental supervision this episode. Especially Kev's mom. You would think its the exact opposite.

This episode was trash

there were a lot of highschool track suits in that basement ...,shawty broke free and just collapsed .... you ain’t free until you get help ..... you run track ... so run !smh

they trying to make Jake soft lol

I thought the dude who douda beat up was brandon cousin who was the weed head lol.

emmett will be needed by sonny when that restaurant review come back positive and thelandlord. Put him out for back rent

I wish they actually showed how much time has passed since Kiesha was abducted.

So it was the track coach that kidnapped her?

There is no way in hell Kevin and Papa's parents would be cool with them going out at night.

Even if they were cool with that (highly doubt it especially Kev), once the black out happened they would be blowing up their phones.

Jada already meeting dude's family like they been dating for months. She so invested but didn't even know he was married. :lol:

Emmett really thought Sonny was going to buy that weak excuse. :smh:

Jake being shocked by Douda :stoneface:

Kiesha not running after breaking out :rolleyes

Ronnie got baptized and now has Spidey Kiesha-sense. How the hell would he know what Kiesha's scream sounds like?

Dude just be in the right/wrong place every time. Writers trying so hard to redeem him they have turned him into a deus ex ronnie.

was surprised they just out and revealed that angle for keisha

Shorty was legit at the 1 yard line and fumbled teh whole **** :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Yall hit all the other points except

SUPER RONNNIE WITH THE SUPER HEARING THIS EPISODE. OUR HOMIE WILL NOT FFAIL po2345 po2345 :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:.

As far as the dude goes it seems he may work at the school or use to go there.

He's not who some think he is. This guy wasn't talking like he knew Keisha beforehand.

Wait so the dude that kidnapped her didn’t show up until the last second? Where was he when she was destroying everything in the room? I know she’s mentally messed up but there’s no way in hell i wouldn’t have made a shank to stab him once the lights came on if i didn’t break out.

I’m tired of Ronnie being in the right place at the right time. This means that next episode they should be able to find her now that he’s found the area she’s in.
Lil miss pro black and book smart almost got herself and Kev jacked up by walking through the hood. Her parents didn’t teach her that all skin folk ain’t kin folk especially them Folks under the gang umbrella lol.

This angle is really the only way they could keep this going and keep her alive.

I began facepalming at the beginning when I saw that and realized what direction they were going in with that storyline.

:rofl: :rofl:

Just straight up tell Sunny the truth. Son got no balls.
Definitely should’ve said something instead of staying quiet.
emmett will be needed by sonny when that restaurant review come back positive and thelandlord. Put him out for back rent

All of this. I guess maybe I'm confused but Emmett was caught redhanded. Sonny said he knew for awhile. Why not just admit what he's been doing, tell Sonny he was shook to ask him because of his past ventures then break down the business plan he spit to LaLa (he would make bread to cover the rent and cut Sonny in) then top it off by pointing out the famous blogger in attendance. Sonny would have been impressed that he had a plan for once AND was saving his bonus.

Did Emmett really fumble that wide open fast break or am I missing somehting :lol:

Jada already meeting dude's family like they been dating for months.

I did not understand this at ALL. How much time elapsed between last episode and this one for her to be meeting the family?

This means that next episode they should be able to find her now that he’s found the area she’s in.

It'll draw out a few more episodes because no one will believe the (recovering?) alchie.

Also - I'm surprised that no one mentioned the unintentional pushing of the transgender narrative with shorty (dude?) in the crib on Grindr then with Ole Girl's (Boy's?) story about beating up pops. Part of me wants to say "Okay Lena, we get it. No need to spend valuable minutes adding color to this unnecessary storyline" then I realize the entire show is just a series of unnecessary storylines now |l

Another thing, one of these young bols is gonna get their girl pregnant right? Kev and his girl would make the most sense IMO as it would add the most drama

Did they hire new writers for this season? Every character just feels like a complete 180 from how they were portrayed.

When did Kevin become such a thug?
When did Jake get so scary?

I'm tired of hearing Homeless Obama cry out for his Grandma. They need to just kill her already.

These teachable LGBTQ moments just feel so out of place. They keep trying to squeeze them in.

Pretty good 2nd half of the episode, first 15-20 minutes kinda dragged on a bit.

Why didn't Keisha run as soon as she got out? Secondly, how did dude not hear her tearing up **** and escaping?

I was gonna be typed pissed if Sonny never showed up to confront Emmitt, I was thinking "Damn, Sonny isn't going to show up to make sure the place hasn't been broken into/robbed?" The way he did Emmitt was dirty, even though Emmitt was doing dirt lol. Hopefully this new plot line allows him to stop scheming and find a legitimate avenue of making money.

Kev dancing and jivin' even though his sister still missing.. during a blackout? Yea aight lmao

Lena Waithe must've told fake Lena Waithe, Kev's mom and Tiff to take the day off when they were shooting.

Jake finally realized Douda was a bad dude huh lol. So much for the Douda face turn.

If Johnny Gill's girl really got a record why the **** would she be on an application to adopt jake? writing stinks.

Ronnie Davis redemption arch pt. II. How the **** he know the screams were Keisha's though? writing stinks again.

Back
Top Bottom