The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Pizza man running one of the most incompetent criminal enterprises I ever seen.

He really just gonna trust ANYBODY with these guns lmao, buddy better off leaving em at Sonny’s

Nevertheless, buddy a *****. Fake *** Marlo.

Idk what they’re doing with the whole timeline thing, but it’s allegedly prom season (late April/Early May) but they out here wearing bubble jackets

Youngins were hype of that Who Want Smoke

So buddy was gay

IMG_1259.jpeg

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

Young boy a shooter and was talking allat tough talk to Shad but crying about getting pulled over for driving while black?

Killing the pastor during prayer :smh:
Kevin’s Mama getting annoying,it’s like she don’t want her kids to grow up and experience life.
Emmitt getting ***’d by Douda again
Douda flunky # 2 gotta go

This Emmitt storyline don’t make any sense at all. Your man Brandon was murdered by this guy and you want to play gangster.

Stef looked more mensncing with a gun than Emmitt *** *** did.

Thry try so hard to make this huskie seem like a baddie :smh:

Johnny Gill always lying, whining and crying.

Iman such a terrible one note actor.

This single mom a goofball, asking some corner store chicken spot manager without a high school diploma is he good with kids :lol:

These goofy little teenagers got some nerve crying like they’re adults already.

Kevin has digressed as an actor as he’s gotten older.

Papa thirsty for women so much he want to be a step-dad. That’s brazy.

That GAY hoodie is crazy! Teyana Taylor Jr. Was spitting though!

Damn they couldn’t like Pastor say Amen before entering the pearly gates of heaven?!

Some of these characters now really got me wishing Ronnie was still on the show

Emmett was literally Brandon's business partner in the food truck when he went missing. He should know better than anyone how Douda operates

Once again Trig/Victor's men's group is made up of the most random group, no way would Jemma's dad be the type to join that group with the rest of those characters in there

Douda's home base went from Perry's Pizza to City Hall to now the chop shop

Soon as Bakari’s sister said she rapped I knew EXACTLY where the storyline was headed

If Q was a Fed informant, shouldn't they be looking to build a case on the entire 63rd st. Mob right now, and where Big Mike been at this whole time?

i was thinking about re-upping my showtime account to watch the chi, but after reading the last two pages, i think i’ll just save my money

and they canceled both city on a hill and american gigolo, idk if there’s anything worth watching on sho

bakari sister trying to flip jemma :lol:

douda worst mistake was getting emmett in the fold :lol:

You can’t get emmett do real dirt and he won’t stay quiet + he knows lot of people locally

Lmao @ Douda getting punked by Chris Webber and young Mike Jack but taking it out on Papa dad, they just love black trauma on this show.

Mfs had Lupe Fiasco on in a HS function in 2023

The writers do some of the most basic foreshadowing on the show in history. They didn’t even try with the Young Ma 2.0 storyline.

I forgot Kev mom cheated on shawty, another pointless storyline.

Emmitt just pulling the trigger was too easy and then Douda just shooting him after flipping sides would’ve had the writers room out of jobs for next season.

Kev’s definitely regressed, but the writing is the cause for 75% of it I think.

Show definitely all over the place Keisha and Tiff had like one scene and Shad had like 30 seconds dedicated to him.

Lmao @ Douda getting punked by Chris Webber and young Mike Jack but taking it out on Papa dad, they just love black trauma on this show.

Mfs had Lupe Fiasco on in a HS function in 2023

The writers do some of the most basic foreshadowing on the show in history. They didn’t even try with the Young Ma 2.0 storyline.

I forgot Kev mom cheated on shawty, another pointless storyline.

Emmitt just pulling the trigger was too easy and then Douda just shooting him after flipping sides would’ve had the writers room out of jobs for next season.

Kev’s definitely regressed, but the writing is the cause for 75% of it I think.

Show definitely all over the place Keisha and Tiff had like one scene and Shad had like 30 seconds dedicated to him.

i love lupe but i laughed way too hard thinking about teens listening to Food & Liquor in 2023 :lol:

i recently told my students that i still listen to Nas and one immediately yell “damn who is that?”

Jake’s Former Guardian. Former Mayor.

He’s basically Mr. Burns right now before the the Who Shot Mr. Burns episodes. I’m almost positive that’s how this season ends. Someone kills him but they won’t show us who.

Isn’t paramount+ a combo of like 10 different streaming services? I mean it’s not hard to imagine if you combine everything into one singular you’ll get a ratings boost just off sheer intrigue. Good for them tho.

When I think of the writing talent that is in on the CHI’s writing room , I sit back and think that this is probably what it must have been like with the Redeem Team. Lots of Kobe and Bron type writers putting on this masterclass. Doesn’t get much better

Back
Top Bottom