The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Very pleased with the start of this season. I see some Emmy Awards Nominations for Douda this year. Every time he has a speaking line you can feel his range as an actor. The script helps him perform at his best.

didn't Emmett need Lala to cook all the food? Who did he replace her with in the kitchen?

Dre's ex a big girl too? They must have a big girl on the writing team

They really made Jake's character the trans community Ally always standing/speaking up for them

Douda really supposed to be so high up the org of a multimillion dollar organization and can't find other ways to launder money besides Poppa's Dads church and Smokey's. Also got no stash spots for cash and guns?

We finally see Douda's 3rd chick on his roster yet no backstory to provide any context on why she knows all about his business like that

I thought Shad couldn't find a job? wasn't he just working in the garage?

This evil villain music thats always coming up for Douda's scenes killing me

I don't like how they replaced Hannibal with this Cairo cat now

Poppa giving a masterclass in fumbling.

Still no sight of the infamous G-Wagon yet.

Writers room doing anything at this point. Why do we need a Dre and her ex fiancé storyline? Shiettt if we being honest it still doesn’t even make sense how Dre is in the show herself

Tracey blocked Douda and I guess she's blocked from the show.

Did they put a freaky massage parlor in the office?

Kevin hasn't played in a tournament since he got the apartment. I know they don't know what to do with his storyline.

Poppa runs smokey's and goes to school

Keisha's attitude is always on 1000

Iman really can't figure out that Douda did it? Douda is the only one doing crime in the entire Chi.

Kevin hasn't played in a tournament since he got the apartment. I know they don't know what to do with his storyline.

Bruh - I been asking myself “How the hell did this lil ***** eem afford this apartment in Chicago” then your post reminded me…he was some gaming savant and won big at a tournament, right?

I also like how quickly he went from struggling to get food and resorting to stealing some from his Mom/Dre to his spot being fully furnished and having folks over regularly for kickbacks and game night :lol: :smh:

Bruh - I been asking myself “How the hell did this lil ***** eem afford this apartment in Chicago” then your post reminded me…he was some gaming savant and won big at a tournament, right?

I also like how quickly he went from struggling to get food and resorting to stealing some from his Mom/Dre to his spot being fully furnished and having folks over regularly for kickbacks and game night :lol: :smh:

I swear they forget their own storylines from scene to scene.

The more appropriate storyline would have been he can't cook, and he was going over their crib for home cooked meals. Instead they did it as if it was a money thing, but an episode later you see a fully furnished apartment with a bunch of new kicks laying around. :smh:

It must have been the Douda million dollar perry pizza tournament.

I wonder if Perry Pizza does book it like pizza hut back in the day

I swear they forget their own storylines from scene to scene.

The more appropriate storyline would have been he can't cook, and he was going over their crib for home cooked meals. Instead they did it as if it was a money thing, but an episode later you see a fully furnished apartment with a bunch of new kicks laying around. :smh:

They could have made a story about how Kevin wears Jake's clothing line at tournaments at Poppa's smokey's location while Myesha raps in the background for promotion. Shaad runs security for the tournaments until his AARP girlfriend tells him to come home. Instead, they have some random tik tok rapper wearing his shirt lol and he has a store inside of his brothers house?

In their defense, Jake did ask Kevin to wear his shirts at his next gaming event when they were playing video games in his apartment.

Where else do you expect a high school kid from the hood to sell his merchandise?

In their defense, Jake did ask Kevin to wear his shirts at his next gaming event when they were playing video games in his apartment.

Where else do you expect a high school kid from the hood to sell his merchandise?

Oh I didn't hear that line. lol

Keisha now wants a nanny and maid

Tiffany moving against Douda without telling Rob

This Chi is showcasing women in a wild light :lol:

While the guys are having weekly support meetings :smokin:lol:

Men are the prize!!

Keshia acting like she wasn’t stuck in a single room making the most out of her situation. Now she has a whole house and don’t know how to act.

Men are the prize!!

Keshia acting like she wasn’t stuck in a single room making the most out of her situation. Now she has a whole house and don’t know how to act.

My guy said “stuck in a single room, making the most of her situation” like she was living in a ****** studio apartment working multiple jobs or something AS IF SHE WASNT KIDNAPPED :rofl: :rofl:

Emmitt needs to cancel that ***** like Nino.

Iman Shumpert really just going to sit in glass like that

Sick and tired of Marcus Henderson crying every week. Just dump her already brokey.

Emmitt doesn’t have the same range as Brandon. Those scenes with Kevin don’t ever hit.

Bacarri wearing a turtle neck in late May

Dre playing with fire, kee-keeing with her ex. Defending herself too hard.

Cruella de Jake has no storyline

Vic Mensa’s a ******

It’s crazy how everyone is just fine with Bacarri like he’s not a shooter

Papa. Double Entendre :lol:

Why everyone pouting about Bacarri driving a hot car? Not a single soul had thr common sense to ask where’d he get that whip from.

I think I'm done with this show. They're more gay relationships than straight on this show now. Big chin dude is always on the screen in scenes for no reason. We have a public prom house? He's Jake's step momma now?

We're hiding kids now like she's Drake? It's 2023. Instead of telling him, have him come over to help babysit?

Dakari is in school? Why would he care about the prom?

Every episode we get a musical intermission?

and Emmett :smh:

Keisha is just annoying as hell. What's she so busy from? Work? She ain't in school anymore. I guess she graduated in one semester. Her mom takes care of her kid.

I think I'm done with this show. They're more gay relationships than straight on this show now. Big chin dude is always on the screen in scenes for no reason. We have a public prom house? He's Jake's step momma now?

We're hiding kids now like she's Drake? It's 2023. Instead of telling him, have him come over to help babysit?

Dakari is in school? Why would he care about the prom?

Every episode we get a musical intermission?

and Emmett :smh:

Keisha is just annoying as hell. What's she so busy from? Work? She ain't in school anymore. I guess she graduated in one semester. Her mom takes care of her kid.

Exactly. Bruh, do dudes NOT ask women if they have kids? Damn near every chic I’ve gotten involved with, I ask if they have kids. Even at a young age.

All the gay stuff is allllll Lena Waithe.

Trig just gone openly tell dude that he and Douda got rid of a body? Really? That’s unrealistic.

Dakari is that guy who ain’t in school but goes to prom because he’s dating a chic in school.

Why did Emmett pull up to the chop shop on Douda like he was going to really put pressure on him

Douda really can't clean that 1 duffel bag of cash without Poppa's dad's church? Ain't that the reason he has the Perry's Pizza chain and also the new NY location of Smokey's?

Maisha winning prom queen really?

Why were any of the adults surprised the night ended for Bakari like that when they seen him pull up in a Urus to begin with?

Jake was actually supportive of Kevin pursuing the Esports in LA, usually he's the 1 hating

watch Jason Weaver's girl gonna find the artillery next ep like how Keisha found the cash this ep

Jason Weaver mad about the money being too light on the work with Darnell but it should be an upgrade from them yard sales he was running

Gemma's pops flipped out harder on her prom outfit than when she got knocked up

:lol: Who want Smoke being the soundtrack to their prom experience

Bakari really love the Peacoat look

Back
Top Bottom