The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

And how much is he getting paid working for Douda anyways to where he can't even go online and buy a refurbished laptop? Sounds like he only getting enough for food and weed working for the 63rd St. mob

Douda gave his sister 30k to chill and make raps, but Bakari can't get a laptop

Douda gave his sister 30k to chill and make raps, but Bakari can't get a laptop

Also, why do you need to pay someone to "spy" on 1 of your lowest ranked soldiers for?? I'll wait....cuz the lil dude can't even afford a refurbished laptop! He's not vital to the 63rd St. Mob They playing us right in our face with this BS. I'm invested in seeing how stupid they get tho

Also, why do you need to pay someone to "spy" on 1 of your lowest ranked soldiers for?? I'll wait....cuz the lil dude can't even afford a refurbished laptop! He's not vital to the 63rd St. Mob They playing us right in our face with this BS. I'm invested in seeing how stupid they get tho

Not giving them bail! However lotttle homie is a proven shooter even though he’s growing a heart like the Tin Man.

Plus he was living with the Pastor who became a major opp to Douda and his operations.

IMG_8361.jpeg

Pedo Kidnapper not being Keshia’s baby daddy is certainly a choice

These men just telling each other all their business is crazy

Emmitt’s brother randomly being a super accountant is another choice

Everyone Getting The Draws!

why Bakari typing on his laptop in front of Douda and all of them 63rd st. mob dudes

Poppa's pulpit now behind a paywall

Smokey's just got all these new employees now, Bakari could've been there if he just wanted a job to where he could eat

Douda’s goofball hit man gotta be the most unlikeable character on the show and killing off JT was so stupid & unnecessary.

While I'm thinking about it. Douda mentioned paying his soldiers to Lynn Whitfield

Bakari is getting an allowance and can't even afford a Chromebook, much less his own crib. Meanwhile you're paying his sister thousands just to spy on him. :rofl: Between Power and this show I don't know which one has worse writing at this point.

Nevermind, Jason Weaver or Lynn could have just shot Douda and been over with this whole thing. Homey has no security in his spot :smh:

Are they really tajing cashapp at church now?

All these Nubian Queens deciding to be Bonnie to these goofy fools Clyde’s

Andre Coleman reencarnated to the Chi and he still a snake :rofl:

TJ Henderson’s brother upgraded and got himself a cougar

That’s crazy this woman decided to foster a kid, then up and leave said child with a parolee who lives in a half house.

Lesbians be moving so quickly.

These Magical Drug Fairies just giving their recipes away.

Douda went out sad. Very anticlimactic.

Nuck moving crazy and he go running to a teenager for help.

RIP Mr. Teyana Taylor!

Are they really tajing cashapp at church now?

All these Nubian Queens deciding to be Bonnie to these goofy fools Clyde’s

Andre Coleman reencarnated to the Chi and he still a snake :rofl:

TJ Henderson’s brother upgraded and got himself a cougar

That’s crazy this woman decided to foster a kid, then up and leave said child with a parolee who lives in a half house.

Lesbians be moving so quickly.

These Magical Drug Fairies just giving their recipes away.

Douda went out sad. Very anticlimactic.

Nuck moving crazy and he go running to a teenager for help.

RIP Mr. Teyana Taylor!

You REALLY thought pastors wasn’t gone get on the digital currency/mobile payment tip??

Churchers and pastors literally have cashapps on their social media :lol:

That’s exactly why when you beat someone up… you know they coming back full fledged. Douda two pieced and embarrassed him… came back and dealt with him.

Bacarri playing both sides as usual

Tough week to be Iman Shumpert, get knocked off for child support and lose your job in one swoop.

Shawty been a pump faker since A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Had the drop on buddy episodes ago and let him live for what to double back with an intricate plan just for 600 DeSean Jackson to do it.

Lena Waithe gotta chill with the propaganda, Keisha talm bout what if they don’t agree with their assigned gender :rofl:

They thought they were about to recreate a Power dinner scene lmao.

Jake right tho, how you offering a ride and ain’t even drive here.

Back
Top Bottom