The Cash Money ILLUSION: Birdman, Wayne, Drake (and Justin Beiber) EXPOSED!!! (vid)

oh okay....................................=/ i dont want none of that but some money no #*++ ill take females tho

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

unfortunately, everytime i come to general i am reminded of why the future of humanity looks so grim and hopeless. it's quite sad. it is quite amazing how utterly ignorant such a large sect of society is. their success depends on the public's ignorance and stupidity, which is why the brainwashing techniques used by these artists works everytime with greater efficiency than they originally anticipated.

And you can't possibly be serious with this. Wow. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gotta love the NT general section.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

It's really not that serious though. Yes, they are puppets to the music industry but was anything in that video really groundbreaking? No, absolutely not. Of course they are marketing an image. Image sells. Birdman doesn't sell. Of course Biebers music is geared towards young girls. When hasn't a teen pop sensations music been geared towards young girls?

C'mon man. I hope no one is foolish enough to NOT know things like this. And on top on that the few clips I saw were
laugh.gif
and definitely reaching.

If we are looking for things/people to expose the music industry shouldn't be our top priority. It's a business made for profit. If you want music to get back to the core and to not "brainwash" people with the ideals of fame, fortune and money go support an independent artist that sings for passion (with no references about money) and not a pay check. Simple as that.

unfortunately, everytime i come to general i am reminded of why the future of humanity looks so grim and hopeless. it's quite sad. it is quite amazing how utterly ignorant such a large sect of society is. their success depends on the public's ignorance and stupidity, which is why the brainwashing techniques used by these artists works everytime with greater efficiency than they originally anticipated.

You post these conspiracy theories of artists every 2 months.  I just don't understand what you want us to do about it?   You're not gonna get anyone to stop listening to music if thats your mission.  

So you consider yourself enlightened because you choose to focus on insignificant @%+$ such as this?

Dude.

you mean justin bieber really doesn't love me? damn
laugh.gif
at lil wayne tryna school twist

beiber is illuminati, him and jay-z are lovers, and bill gates is beyonce's great 6th grandfather from zumunda.

Nothing groundbreaking, but always good to educate. Whether or not you believe it, don't dismiss it. There are items of information in there that are important.

Back
Top Bottom