The Cash Money ILLUSION: Birdman, Wayne, Drake (and Justin Beiber) EXPOSED!!! (vid)

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Baby gon keep flossin regardless & dude gonna still be here in bummy B-More

smh.gif

Come'on Son...

Come'on..

Cartune I agree that there is no full proof sinister plan. I just think the people marketing are really good at what they do. Marketing a public figure is far different than anything else. This person is in the spotlight 24/7 and is being watched. That's why they have a team of PR people around them to make sure they do and say the right things. These people become puppets to their bosses.

That sounds almost evil but it's pretty much the way it goes. There is a lot of money behind their "investment" and they want to make sure to maximize their return.

Does this have anything to do with Devil worship, no. Do most people think about this stuff, no. Most people don't care.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just sayin... Son need to get his priorities straight... His backyard in dissary & dude
smh.gif
@ us cuz we ain't buyin into this dumb !!+ video...

& how do you do that?
laugh.gif
Some kinda symbol wit a Orioles O come up whenever ya city gets dissed?

people needa stop trippin on what these rappers do wit their lives and money, can they live? if i had the same type of money id prolly do more stupid @@%#
laugh.gif

waste of 17 mins btw
indifferent.gif

I mean, no one can win. I want to hear the type of music the makers and the supports of this video agree with. I mean, you can flips literally ANY situation into something else. # $%&@ outtahere.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just sayin... Son need to get his priorities straight... His backyard in dissary & dude
smh.gif
@ us cuz we ain't buyin into this dumb !++ video...

& how do you do that?
laugh.gif
Some kinda symbol wit a Orioles O come up whenever ya city gets dissed?

1zdypua.gif

Cuz that what I do...

If +!#!#+ would've said something about the DMV or whatever city, %%%# would've been on in this *$+@+...

And you here assuming +!#!#+ living situations and %%%#
indifferent.gif

I think one of the main reasons people that support these "conspiracies" have a hard time explaining them is because the nature of reality is such a complex thing. One has to understand energy, vibration, atoms, harmonic concordence, and the power of the subconcious etc. This isn't about a guy with the illusion of material wealth or the devil in the music but more so the power of subconious and the effect of the images and sounds your being ingest everyday in this 3 dimensional 5 sense reality. Don't believe for one second that the arcane is an illusion only in the movies, there are people that understand your existence more so than you realize and they manipulate certain aspects of your reality.

The fact that the maker of this video cannot distinguish between "there" and "their" troubles me. You lose credibility with stuff like that.

http://www.youtube.com/v/c_28hZyxu5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/c_28hZyxu5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&

My point Mr. Tresvant, is that there are much more IMPORTANT things to fret & worry your time over if that's what you choose to do...
grin.gif

Dude actin like he droppin knowledge when all of this crap is well known & entirely irrelevant... (pro-tip if it's on Youtube you ain't hippin nobody to nada)
laugh.gif
I mean really a 17 min video on Baby's teeth?
smh.gif

Miss me with that DMV v. B-More mess
indifferent.gif
because BOTH of our communities are in shambles & that's all that matters @ this point... I obviously wasn't talkin about this dudes particular situation more or less what's goin on outside the "project window"

But if dudes wanna gossip & talk about what some bamma spendin his money on who am I to judge..
grin.gif

You should add Apple with the Ipad to that video. They marketing scheme be brainwashing yo.

On a serious note, ya'll give these dudes too much credit. Ya'll act like Wayne is gonna get the launch codes from the president because a bunch of people sing his song.

You should add Apple with the Ipad to that video. They marketing scheme be brainwashing yo.

On a serious note, ya'll give these dudes too much credit. Ya'll act like Wayne is gonna get the launch codes from the president because a bunch of people sing his song.

I learned absolutely nothing from watching that....and yall acting like we ignorant for not takin that seriously.

If you just learned something new from that video than you are ignorant. Its all common sense and reaching.

Back
Top Bottom