The Cancel Culture Thread

Recognized his name from somewhere & was from this tweet (great stuff):
1593301657537.png

Anyway he's trending for this video:

And he got called out by these 2 indiviuals:

Here's his response:

Dude has 22.9 Million youtube followers. 22.9 million people support his actions (which is wild) & it's quite evident in his thread comments.

The **** :sick: . This ain't "cancel culture" this is personal. If I were the Smiths I would legit bury dude.

Jaden & Jada Smith Call Out Popular Youtuber, Shane Dawson, For Sexualizing His Sister, Willow At 11-Years-Old + Gets Exposed For Past Racist Comments

How does this guy even have a supporters & a platform still?

Recognized his name from somewhere & was from this tweet (great stuff):
1593301657537.png

Anyway he's trending for this video:

And he got called out by these 2 indiviuals:

Here's his response:

Dude has 22.9 Million youtube followers. 22.9 million people support his actions (which is wild) & it's quite evident in his thread comments.

This cat seems like a total loser. Like really why would people follow him>? smh!

At first my stance was different but now it feels like people who’s go to is the “I don’t like this cancel culture we’re in” . It feels a little alt-rightish now.

the term "cancel culture" always was a right wing crusade. it's the skirting of responsibility/accountability.

cancel culture basically i can't do what i feel like (offend, get over, take advantage of) and get away with it

that uninformed people who supposedly don't mess with that side of the political spectrum yet carried the torch for these **** peddlers by invoking that terminology when they didn't get their way is, well, embarrassing

Someone define it for me please. Because I only see white Christians upset about being “canceled”. Same people that blame their actions on the Bible or being a conservative (whatever that means)

The way I understand it is people say or do something offensive, then cry and complain when their actions/words have consequences.

I will say I don't think it's always fair to "cancel" someone for something they might have said 10 + years ago. People really do grow up and change as they get older, some of them anyways.

On the other hand, cases like Mr blood-sugar-spike-made-me-say-the-n-word can go to hell.

Someone define it for me please. Because I only see white Christians upset about being “canceled”. Same people that blame their actions on the Bible or being a conservative (whatever that means)
Some black folks are upset about it as well. Specifically when some of our black celebrities get arrested and nothing happens to certain white counterparts

“I’m done with Nike”. “I’m done with the nba” “I’m done with Lebron” all comes out to yap yap yap, pay attention to me. I never rocked with any of those things in the first place but let me act outraged to get attention.

“I’m done with Nike”. “I’m done with the nba” “I’m done with Lebron” all comes out to yap yap yap, pay attention to me. I never rocked with any of those things in the first place but let me act outraged to get attention.
Even worse is that they say it and go back to it anyway. Social media turned everyone into a middle school thot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom