The Cancel Culture Thread

Will do and **** it that’s good to stand by your morals, that Mickey Mouse collab ain’t tempt you a little? 👀 👀
:lol:

I did order something so me and my bm could match for the baby shower . Tried to get some kith Mickey gear but was too late .

👀👀 what you looking for in that collab lol ?

****ty part is these YouTubers always come back bigger and stronger. Look at **** boy logan paul.
I've meet a lot of Logan Paul's. He's a representation of a huge group of ppl. That guy isn't going anywhere. Jenna Marbles is different case from him b/c she pretty much "cancelled" her herself in the sense that she's choosing to step away.

Cancel Culture

There's no such thing

It's just when you get your time on the summer jam screen

How long or how significant it will be

And how do you determine if a apology is sincere or not? I apologize sometimes just to avoid further confrontation. I still might think I'm right and I'm not sorry. Not all apologies are equal or meaningful. I apologize because I got caught and I want to save my ***.

Everybody has their own individual lines.

I still watch the NFL, somebody else might not.

I don't listen to P Kelly, because I can't separate the two, other people do.

People will get upset at Taco Bell for what happen for a specific store. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. It's like, you know they have 1,000 spots, right?

Something like PaPa John's on the other hand, I don't **** with.

We'll see about that. Its kinda like when athletes retire to only build hype and anticipation when they return.

Wash rinse repeat.

Cancel Culture

There's no such thing

And how do you determine if a apology is sincere or not? I apologize sometimes just to avoid further confrontation. I still might think I'm right and I'm not sorry. Not all apologies are equal or meaningful. I apologize because I got caught and I want to save my ***.

People will get upset at Taco Bell for what happen for a specific store. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. It's like, you know they have 1,000 spots, right?

If I know how to apologize when I didn't I'd be a powerful person :rofl:

Get back to your pre-"glow up" days playa.
Looking like Mick Foley in 2020 just ain't it.
Screenshot_20200626-100344.png
you acting real weird with dude.. its like anytime he posts you gotta post his pic in the thread. give it a rest. **** hasn't been funny in months now.

cue the Guinness bottle pic like clockwork cause I know how you operate

you acting real weird with dude.. its like anytime he posts you gotta post his pic in the thread. give it a rest. **** hasn't been funny in months now.

cue the Guinness bottle pic like clockwork cause I know how you operate
Dude be stalking my IG posting pics off there that I ain’t even post here either lol
Internet is a weird place sometimes

Because minorities are not part of their audience. They just do this stuff to make sure they don’t get pulled from YouTube or lose advertisers. IMO there’s better things to focus on other than people and companies we already don’t support.

EXACTLY. What the hell I look like checking for these kinds of people? I don’t even like or interact with that type of crowd in public/person. You think I’m gone seek them out on YouTube? :lol: :rofl:

Cancel Culture

There's no such thing

“Cancel culture” is a cop-out for fans who worship and idolize most of these idiots. Put them on a pedestal. Treat them as iconoclasts. Then when something the person says or did makes them feel a type of way, their world gets flipped upside down. The fans only cancel them when they (the fans) feel embarrassed that the devoted so much time and effort into supporting and admiring them.

On the real been working on an exit strategy so I can be up outta here around 4 years just need to find the right place and make sure I’m able to sustain the lifestyle I want . But my day to day life isn't effected or inconvenienced at all from me not supporting these stores or people .I don’t shop at Walmart everything I need can be found at heb (Texas people know what’s up ), what Kanye , Kelly , Gucci , or Liam form of media or article can I not live with ? NFL is one day a week for 6 months , I use that time for online classes or getting my drivers week planned out . It’s plenty of things as I got older that I don’t rock with like I did when I was younger.

The longer you take the lower the chances of it happening.

Just go.

Seriously

Adult life = growing up and realizing your grandmothers “friend” was really the guy she had an affair with while married. Deal with it, cope and move along. That exactly what the world is. Can’t be an adult, thinking as if you were still a child. It is what it is.

7DF6739F-E9BE-4B46-8CD8-8C0A9559CADE.png

You can’t skip love/belonging for self actualization. Smh If you’re seeking attention based on doing good. Do that **** with every breath you take and not only for the camera.

Back
Top Bottom