The Cancel Culture Thread

Cancel Culture

There's no such thing

It's just when you get your time on the summer jam screen

How long or how significant it will be

And how do you determine if a apology is sincere or not? I apologize sometimes just to avoid further confrontation. I still might think I'm right and I'm not sorry. Not all apologies are equal or meaningful. I apologize because I got caught and I want to save my ***.

Everybody has their own individual lines.

I still watch the NFL, somebody else might not.

I don't listen to P Kelly, because I can't separate the two, other people do.

People will get upset at Taco Bell for what happen for a specific store. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. It's like, you know they have 1,000 spots, right?

Something like PaPa John's on the other hand, I don't **** with.
I agree with your points. If I'm going to "bar" myself from something, there has to be a good enough reason for me to do so. Everything has context and there's alot of variables so not all of the issues might not be the same. If there's some local manager/franchisee doing or saying some off the wall ****, than I know that the issue is only confined to that particular establishment, but if a company rep, cooperate, chairman, CEO is putting out a moronic statement, than I'm holding the whole company accountable.

he in for a rudeeee awakening. Every country. Damn near every stable brand has dirt, some form or another. Just gotta have that level if toleration

i know it’s worse in other places too , I’m not that naive and I’m sure with enough research I wouldn’t be able to shop or live anywhere if I were to truly “cancel” everything I had a problem with . But with how many options we have now a days as consumers it’s not that hard to move on if you feel like it or you don’t like a way a person is moving .But I def understand what your saying with toleration.

Forgive every single black person who are in prison right now for a non-violent crime, and give every single black person who was wrongfully convicted and lost decades of their lives their time back, and maybe we can consider forgiving a 25 year old doing this dumb **** on camera.

**** her dumb apology, there's no acceptance until there's equality of acceptance.

Cancel culture is interesting because it's mob mentality and holding one's "flawed image" under a microscope. It's up to the individuals personal beliefs. If said beliefs don't match up with the observers...you're canceled.

It's a fickle game and a slippery slope. We pick and choose which behaviors we choose to accept, based on the particular individual. (Aka turning a blind eye)

EVERYONE can be "canceled" if you think about it.

Cancel culture is interesting because it's mob mentality and holding one's "flawed image" under a microscope. It's up to the individuals personal beliefs. If said beliefs don't match up with the observers...you're canceled.

It's a fickle game and a slippery slope. We pick and choose which behaviors we choose to accept, based on the particular individual. (Aka turning a blind eye)

EVERYONE can be "canceled" if you think about it.

Who has actually been cancelled though? (excluding people who committed crimes and are locked up)

No one. Absolutely no one. That's why cancel culture is stupid.

Mob gets mad ...cancels person ....time passes ...mob moves on to the next victim...repeat process.

The game never ends. Before you know it, you'll have to cancel everyone and everything. But we won't, because....favoritism and hypocrisy.

"Cancelling" someone is simply a feel good moment for a group of people to pile on one individual/business.

It is a coming together moment.

That isn't to say the entity in questions hasn't done harm, but TO ME, it isn't only about that.

It is funny.

Just cancel white women
Live look at
layziegunts layziegunts
f9b4f3f8784dcbb0-.gif

Recognized his name from somewhere & was from this tweet (great stuff):
1593301657537.png

Anyway he's trending for this video:

And he got called out by these 2 indiviuals:

Here's his response:

Dude has 22.9 Million youtube followers. 22.9 million people support his actions (which is wild) & it's quite evident in his thread comments.

Still dont know who this dude is but that pedo joke totally missed the mark.

I'm not even offended anymore but its crazy to me how many ppl use blackface for humor. Really not as funny as they think they are.

Back
Top Bottom